✨ | {Day One}

You were on your way to visit your amazing cousins, Unikitty and Puppycorn. It was vacation time and it was the happiest you'd been in a while, it was gonna be amazing as usual. You were a unikitty too, except your name was, (Y/N).
The whole happy all the time thing, wasn't really your type, but you made the best of it since they were your cousins after all.
Soon enough, you had arrived at the castle, you've been here so many times yet you still get amazed at how great it is. Man you loved coming here. You jumped up and down in excitement as you headed towards the door, without even knocking you headed in "Helloooo!" You shouted out, causing everyone to head out to see you. Unikitty greeted you with the biggest hug, EVER! Puppycorn came over quick to join the hug. "(Y/N)!!! I'M SO HAPPY TO SEE YOU AGAIN!! YAAAY!!" Unikitty shouted, causing sparkle matter to go everywhere. "Hey Unikitty! And hey to you too Puppycorn!"
You were so happy to see your amazing cousins and the rest of the bunch too, it had been a long time. It was too bad that you could only be here for a week though, seven days isn't a lot of time to have fun. You promised yourself you would try and make the best out of the little time you had here though.
"So what's the plan for my first day here, guys?" You asked, unable to control your bouncing from excitement. Everyone chipped in a little idea, and you were left to decide what you wanted to do, making decisions was not your forte. "We could go punch baddies in the face!" Hawkodile said, striking a few punching poses. Dr.Fox held up some beakers of different colored liquids, "I need someone to test these out, wanna be my assistant?" You gave a fake smile, shrugging. "Uhh, maybe?" Puppycorn hopped around with his ball, his happiness causing sparkle matter to go everywhere. "Play ball with meee!" He let out some barks and continued to run around.
You sighed and looked to Unikitty, "I think I'll spend some time with Uni for now, I have a whole week for whatever," you gave a big smile, reassuring everyone, "so we can all hang for the time I'm here!"
Everyone gave a big smile, nodding, before going off to do what they wanted to, knowing they were happy either way made you super happy too.
You looked to your cousin, hopping around her happily, "You should show me stuff I've never gotten to see before, I know there's gotta be something." You said, stopping your hop around Unikitty to be right in front of her. "I always see the same thing every time I come here and I'm dying to see more Cus!" Unikitty sat there for a moment, letting out a long "Hmm..", but then out of nowhere she flew around you happily, "I don't think I've ever gotten around to showing you Frown Town," she started to bounce towards the castle doors, "It's not the.. Happiest place, but it is something new for you!"
You started to follow her out, "Alright, sounds interesting." You thought to yourself about the new things you'd be able to see, Frown Town doesn't seem to happy so it'll be a change of pace for once at least. You smiled at the thought, maybe even the people there were different, who knows.
You and Unikitty started walking off towards frown town together, giving you plenty of time to admire the little new things that came to the Unikingdom. This was such a nice place, so much better than where you came from. You wished you could stay here forever, but you were too nervous to ask your cousins about staying with them in the castle. Maybe this time you'd ask, you are older and more mature, it's about time you start doing things without holding back.
You were lost in thought for a decent amount of time, but Unikitty shouting took you out of your thought.
"We're heeere!" She yelled happily, the silence of the place caused it to echo a bit, making someone close a not so happy guy, even though he wasn't a very happy guy in general.

Master Frown was sitting on the couch with Brock, watching some dumb show with him. He frowned, more than he already was at least. "Everything sucks!" He said, crossing his arms. Brock looked at him confused, "Uhh, everything is supposed to suck for you, rememberr?" Brock replied, shoving some popcorn in his mouth after. Master Frown got up from the couch and paced back and forth in front of the TV, "Yeah but, everything is suckier..er.. Today?" He stopped pacing and threw his hands on the table in front of him. "This isn't okay!"
Brock set his popcorn down and looked at Master Frown seriously, "Okay bro, I think you need to rest or something," he got up and walked to him, putting a hand on his head, "you feeling under the weather, you need some soup?" Master Frown slapped Brock's hand away, "No! I'm fine okay.." he said before Unikitty's happy shout echoed through Frown Town. "We're heeere!" Echoed through his head, he groaned. "That's what's suckier-er." He growled under his breath. Brock nodded, "Ohhh, makes sense," he put his hand on Master Frown's head again, "Still want some soup?" He slapped his hand away once more, "No- Wait, sure actually, soup sounds good." Brock smiled and went off to the kitchen, "Awesome."