"Dear Eleanor.

We received a message from St. Mungo's informing us you had been in hospital for a brief period of time. Your mother and I sincerely hope you are recovered, and in safe hands once more. Enclosed is some money, and a gift that your mother picked up for you while we were in Paris.

Yours truly,

Mother and Father. "

There was a small purse of galleons; about thirty of them, and a silver bracelet with a polished quartz stone hanging from its centre.

"That's very pretty." Arietta murmured groggily from her place on the sofa. "What are you going to do with the money?"

"I have no clue." Ellie answered, honestly.

But, their innocent conversation was again, disturbed, but this time, by a loud crack of someone apparating outside the Burrow.

There was a frantic banging on the door, and the two girls could hear loud sobs coming from behind the door. Ellie rushed to the door and opened it, revealing a girl, dark hair sticking to her face with blood, skin pale and drawn close to the bone.

"H-h-help... m-me..." She gasped out., bony hand reaching out, before she collapsed to the floor.

"ARI! ARI, HELP!" Ellie yelled frantically, kneeling by the girl, propping her head up.

Arietta grabbed both twins and put them down in their cribs, before rushing to Ellie's side.

She put her fingers to the girls throat checking her pulse.

"She's still alive." Arietta said, firmly, "She must have fainted from blood loss. "

The girl was small, probably only fourteen, and very skinny. Arietta could easily lift her gently over her shoulder, with Ellie supporting her head.

They got her laid down on the sofa, in the recovery position, with her hair scraped back from her face so they could see the her wound.

It ran from the beginning of her eyebrow, all the way down to her cheekbone. Some blood was clotting around the edges, but from the centre it was running thickly.

Arietta quickly stemmed the blood flow with a clean cloth from the kitchen, and Ellie held it there, while Arietta did some healing charms over the wound.

Ellie's best subject at Hogwarts, was in fact, Potions, which was why she was training to be a healer. She had been working on a couple of helpful potions from home to bring back for her class, and she had been working on a healing potion for some time now. She could write up the affects later, and give her excuses to the professor.

Soon, the girls wound had more or less fully healed, but Arietta said she was probably slightly concussed, so it was instinct to sleep it off.

It was two hours later, and Mrs Weasley arrived home from shopping, and she too inspected the girl, checked her for Dark Marks and sent a few owls off.

And then, the girl woke up.

She just stirred slightly at first, but in ten minutes she was fully awake.

The girl had a pale complexion, with a scattering of freckles across her nose and under her eyes, which were a pale green. Her hair, which had been sticky with blood before, had been washed gently with a damp cloth, and was now starting to dry, revealing a dark, curly mane of hair.

"H-hello?" Her voice was slightly croaky as she looked from Arietta, Ellie and Mrs Weasley.

"Hello. I'm Ellie, and this is Arietta and Molly. Don't worry you're safe now." Ellie spoke, smiling comfortingly at the girl.

"I-I... I'm Christine..." She spoke with a little less of a croaky edge in her voice.

"Hello, Christine. Do you remember anything about how you got here, and why you were injured?" Mrs Weasley stepped forward to take the cloth from Christine's forehead and apply more water to it.

"Um, yeah... I was flying, my broomstick crashed...." Christine mumbled, pressing her fingers into her temple.

"Oh good, then can you tell us an address that we can owl your family at?" Arietta felt relieved, at least this girl had some family to back her up.

"Uh....no... my family are death eaters, I was actually running away from them."

Mrs Weasley drew back slightly, and the comforted feeling in Arietta's stomach disappeared, and was replaced with a sick feeling.

"So what's your full name?" Ellie asked, calmly.

"Christina Marie Oliver." Christina looked uneasy. "But I'm not like them I promise! I didn't let them put the dark mark on me! And then I ran..." Christina's eyes filled up with tears.

Mrs Weasley's motherliness made her step forward and hug Christina.

"There, there, dear. We've got a room spare, and I dare say that one of the girls will have some clothes that will fit you. Run along and have a bath. Ellie, be a dear and show her where it is."

So Ellie led Christina to the bathroom, and got a pair of her old baggy jeans and a blue tee-shirt, and left them outside the bathroom.

Arietta thought she could take the opportunity to get some extra sleep, but as soon as the thought passed through her mind, a cry came from the nursery, and was soon joined by another.

So much for that idea.

She came into the babies room, picked up Alice, rocked her in her arms, fed her, and changed her nappy (A/N: for any Americans; nappy means diaper). Then she picked up Alfie, and repeated the process, but even then, the twins were restless.

Arietta put Alfie on the baby mat, which had some adorable mobiles hanging down from it, that were in the shape of Quidditch balls, and brooms.

She put Alice in the small playpen, and then sat on the rocking chair in the corner of the room, watching her children play peacefully.

After half an hour of calm playing, Arietta noticed that both babies were starting to get restless, so she went over to the bookshelf and picked out the babies favourite picture book; 'Catch the Snitch!'. She got both twins from playing, sat down on the rug, a baby balanced on each leg, and started to read.

Fred came home to a warm house with his fiancé, and two children sitting cuddled up together.

This, he thought, this is just perfect.

But little did he know that everything in his life was about to be turned upside down.