Chapter- 1

""""""""""""""""""""""""

"Swarna? Why do you worry for him do much? He is adult and he knows what he is doing. And it's not bad that he is taking extra interest on business." said Manish

"Its not bad? Manish ji are you realizing the fact that we are loosing him? Taking extra interest in business he distanced himself from us. Have you seen him on dinner? Or on breakfast with us?" said Swarna painfully.

"I dont want him to go far from life, from us.." said Swarna again and Manish removed the hair stand from her face.

"I won't let him go. I promise. I will bring him back to life. He will be no longer hiding behind the files and laptop in his office. I will bring your son, your Kartik back to life." said Manish assuring her that they will not lose their child.

"Really Manish ji?" exclaimed Swarna and hugged Manish..

While dadi was thinking about her grandson after listening their conversation.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

"Shubham? Come here. I have a work for you.." said Dadi.

"Yes Dadi?" answered Shubham.

"Call a family meeting before dinner. Kittu is going to be late tonight. So it's time for a meeting." Dadi said and Shubham looked at her confused.

"But Dadi? Bade bhaia won't attend the family meeting?" asked Shubham.

"No. And don't dare anyone to tell Kittu about this meeting." said Dadi.

"Ok dadi" said Shubham and thought to himself that what about the meeting is where bade bhaia can't attend..

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

"Dadi.. We are waiting eagerly. What is this meeting for?" asked Keerti.

"Let you Mom come.." said Dadi and took a sit in front of them.

"I have taken a decision for Kartik." said Dadi as soon as Swarna came and sat next to her.

"What is it Maaji?" asked Swarna.

"To get him married." announced Dadi.

"What?? Bade bhaia ki shaadi?" Shubham asked happily.

Dadi easily saw the happiness on everyone's face expect Swarna. She turned to Swarna who was not smiling.

"What happened Swarna? Are you not happy with my decision?" asked Dadi and Swarna shook her head.

"No Maaji. It's not like that. I am happy but I am thinking about Kartik. Will he agree?" Swarna asked and Keerti came to her.

"Mom if you will ask him he'll never say no. He never says no to you and will definitely agree for marriage. You know that right?" Keerti said and Swarna smiled.

"Done then. Swarna will talk to him about marriage." said Dadi.

"But what about the girl?" asked Surekha and all looked at Dadi.

"What? Dont look at me like that. I gave you this idea. And now you all start your hunt for your daughter-in-law." said Dadi and all laughed.

"But wait. What type of girl should be for Bade bhaia ?" asked Shubham.

"A girl who can pull my son from his workaholic life . A girl totally opposite from him." Swarna said and all smiled.

"So from tomorrow, start looking for bride for our big brother.." Shubham yelled with happiness and all laughed.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

He was busy in files and blue prints when a call disturbed him.

"Hello" he answered the call with irritation.