"Oh, did I forget to mention we're early?" Louis asked, feigning innocence.

I sighed heavily and shook my head, making my way over to my seat. I put my books on the marble table infront of me, and took a seat on the wooden chair. I tapped my fingers on the marble, my fingernails making a drumming sound as I did so.

"Can you stop that? It's really annoying."

I scoffed, "Nope."

"Wow, bitch much?"

"Wow, asshole much?"

"You started it."

"No, I believe you started it."

"How?"

"By being a narcissistic."

"Whoa, who swallowed a dictionary for breakfast this morning?" Louis asked, followed by his laughter.

I rolled my eyes, "Just shut up."

I looked up at the clock on the wall to the right of me and looked at the time. We had ten minutes until the class would start, so some people should be coming in soon - not leaving me alone with Louis.

"Why is your name not pronounced 'lewis'?" I blurted out to Louis, and quickly looking away, my face heating up.

He chuckled, "What?"

"I'm not going to repeat myself." I muttered.

"Honeslty, I don't know. I grew up with the name like 'lou-e' so, that's how it stayed."

"Is it supposed to be pronounced like 'lewis'?"

"Yeah."

We stayed silent after our - little 'conversation' - I guess that's what you would call it. A few minutes after just sitting in silence, three people came filing into the door along with the teacher following in suit. She started to write some math equations on the board, telling us to write them down and solve and check them.

"Where's my pencil?" I mumbled to myself, searching my pencil case I had set on the marble counter top. I looked on around me on the floor to see if it had dropped out of the case, but it wasn't on the ground.

"Looking for this babe?"

I looked up to see a smirking Louis, holding a light blue mechanical pencil better his middle and index finger. I quickly swiped the pencil out of his hand, which he only smirked wider too.

"Asshole."

"Narcissistic asshole." Louis corrected.

                                                                                    ~*~

Singing4life24: I need to talk to you about something love.

JustaDancerx: Go ahead, :)

Singing4life24: Well, you know .. we've been talking for quite a while - and I was just wondering maybe one day(if you want) we could maybe meet up or something? I mean, you don't have too.

JustaDancerx: That sounds nice, why all of a sudden though?

Singing4life24: I was just thinking, we've become like best friends and I haven't met you yet so .. yeah.

JustaDancerx: Yeah, I'd like that. :) But, what if we don't live close by?

Singing4life24: Then I'll find a way to get to you.

JustaDancerx: You'd do that for me? For someone you don't even know in real life?

Singing4life24: I'd do anything for you love :)

And that's when I realized I just didn't think I liked this mystery guy named Singing4life24 - I knew I did, even if he happened to be three or four .. or forty years older.

Okay, that's a lie. I did care if he was forty years older, because that would be just plain weird and awkward if he was. But a part of me, was hoping that he was someone normal, a guy around my age, who was at least a little bit attractive and as sweet as he was online.

"Victoria?"

I closed my laptop lid shut quickly and looked up at my mother who was standing in the doorway to my bedroom, dressed up in a grey pencil skirt, a black shirt and a grey blazer over that topped with some beige high heels.

"Yes?" I asked, trying to push my laptop a little bit away from me.

"Someone's at the door to see you."

... What?

                                                                                   ~*~

Cliffhanger. :)

- onedirectiion_