Husband

Sana's POV

After the party done.. Tzuyu and me get back the place I will call 'home' now.. we even don't talk to each other along the way home.. he just keeps looking at his phone texting and me just look out the window looking out the scenery..
The car stopped as Tzuyu get off the car.. I unbelt the seat belt as I get out the car abit struggled with my dress but he doesn't even care to help.. he walks straight in this big house.. his driver helps me as I bow to him and I get in the house still not even know where I will stay..
"Mrs. Chou" suddenly someone greet me making me startled
"Y.. yeah?"  I answer her as she seems like Tzuyu maid or something..

This way here your room.. she shows me the way to the room..
"Thanks" I said as she bows.. I open the door.. but... I am shocked by Tzuyu who is changging..
I close my eyes soon as I enter the room..
"Fuck.. can you at least knock before coming inside" Tzuyu said he struggled to get dress because startled of me..
"Gosh" he walks towards me as I open my eyes.. he close the door and lock it.. he is wearing a white casual tee with a short pants looking at me..
He walks to the bed and lie on it.. he takes his tablet and play with it.. how I am supposed to get change if he is here..
"Where is my stuff?" I asked
"Wardrobe" Tzuyu coldly answer me as I walk to the wardrobe and get my clothes.. the heck.. my mom give me to wear?

This is too sexy.. just a thin sleepwear? She gone crazy.. I am not going to seduce him with this.. I look at him who is focused with his tablet then I just undress myself.. hoping he is not looking or care to see me.. I go to bathroom and clean myself.. then get dress to my stupid sleep wear..
Walk out from the bathroom as Tzuyu looks at me..from top to toe..
"Why are you staring at me like that?" I asked as he smirks
"It won't work on seducing me.." he mumbles as I sighed
"I am not going to seduce you anyway" I said as he nodded
"Good then, don't even dream I will touch you" he said as I grab my dress and hang it up..

I walk to the bed as he looks at me..
I lie beside him still on his tablet ignoring me..
"I will find a way.. for us to get divorce soon.. just wait for it" he said harshly as I can't believe him..
How can dad say he is good for me? He is just fucking bad person ever..
"Why you agree to get married with me then?" I asked
"Because if there is no your dad.. I won't live until now" he said
"Huh?" I look at him..
"When I was kid.. I almost drown in the beach.. your dad rescue me.. and since then our parents is bestfriend.. I will pay for the kindness but not this marriage.." he said

"Yeah, great.. I don't want to sleep with the person I am not in love with everynight until I die" I said
"Then go outside.. sleep on the couch" he said
"Remember you debt a life from my dad.. you better treat me well" I said as he smirk and he place his tablet on the table..
"Its nothing to do with you.. its with you dad.. why I have to marry a stupid girl like you.. screw my life" He said as he turn away and sleep pulling the blanket from me..
I grab the blanket from him as  he turn to look at me and glare at me..
"The fuck?" He said
"Give me the blanket too" I said..
"Fucking annoying" he said as he gets up and go away.. unlock the door and get out the room leaving me alone even slamming the door for me..
What a great husband ever? Hmmm..

To be continued...

Will update soon 😉😉

Don't forget to let me know your opinion by commenting and also don't forget to vote 😉❤
Thanks for reading...