Chapter 18 (Omniscent POV)

Start from the beginning

"Let me hear you, Micio. Let daddy hear you."  He pecked her lips.

"Fuck..." she whined. She wanted him to let go of her hands so that she could move against him more easily but she knew he wouldn't. He was in full control.

The next thrust made her see stars as she came. Her head was thrown back and her back arched as her body shook.

Damien kept going which sent her body back into limbo. Her pussy ached from his rough thrusts but it was a sweet ache. He leaned in kissing her neck and nibbling her ear.

"Give me another.. Cum again."

And that's exactly what she did. It was like her body was wired to obey him.

This time his thrust became faster and harder.

"So, fucking good, Micio."

"Daddy, please..." she begged. She was on the edge again.

"Please, what, baby?"

"Let me cum."

"No." He whispered.

He rotated his hips and kissed her lips as she kissed him back. He slipped his tongue into her mouth and wrestled with hers. He was about to come and he was about to come hard. She pulled away from his mouth and groaned.

"I can't take anymore. Please." She twisted her midsection trying to work her hips to make her cum but she couldn't get much friction which only turned her on more because she would only spend when he wanted her too. It was torturous but it made her pussy throb.

"Cum, Micio. Fuck!" Damien practically growled as he shot his seed into her.

Her orgasm shot through her whole body this time. Her body shook and her toes tingle. 

She couldn't speak nor move; she simply fell limp against Damien's hard body.

He turned off the water and carried her into the bedroom. He grabbed a towel and dried her off then laid her down.

After he dried himself off, he laid in bed and pulled his sleeping beauty on top of him. He ran his fingers through her hair until he too was asleep.

——————————————-

When Aaliyah woke up with Damien's head on her chest. She looked over at the clock and it read 10 a.m. She took a deep breath processing the events of yesterday.

"I thought you'd never wake up." Damien spoke first.

"How long have you been awake."

"Since 6. I had gotten a phone call from Alek."

"Hmmm. What he say?"

"In order for you to pay up for killing Javier, we have to move to Italy."

She sighed.

"I know you don't want to. And neither do I but it's a chance for a new scenery and it's a chance for Isabella and Kitai to see the world."

"Damien, I really don't wanna keep up rooting them. How long will we be in Italy?"

"Let's do a year in Italy. That way they have a whole school year down and when we come back they can start the new school year here. If they actually want to move back."

"Lets get showered and dressed, so, you can meet Rashad. Plus, the twins have been asking for you since we left yesterday."

After their shower, they went downstairs and saw everyone was in the kitchen.