Chapter 1

"Truth or dare?" Lauren whispered shining the torch in my face

"Umm, dare?" I answered

"Stay there" she said as her, Steph, Ruby and Cali huddled in a circle

"We dare you to go up to that guy and kiss him" Cali said pointing to a guy walking across the field we were sleeping in, well when I say sleeping I mean camping out so basically just staying up all night

"Really, a random guy? Okay yeah he is quite fit" I said as I looked closer (I don't make a habit of kissing random boys just to let you know, y'know incase you were wondering)

"Go on then!" Steph yelled at me as I ran across the field up to the guy

"Hi, sorry it's kinda a dare.." I mumbled before I kissed him, to my surprise he joined in halfway through the kiss sending butterflies into my tummy!

"Woah, here's my number.. Call me" he winked before walking away

"What just happened" I asked confused as I sat back into the circle

"What just happened is that you kissed a really fit guy who gave you his number!" Lauren exclaimed

"Well no duh, I knew that part Lauren but.. Woah!" I shuddered "Should I text him?"

"No, you should just leave the fittest guy you've ever met as a contact on your phone that you never use" she said sarcastically (she's good at that)

"Okay okay okay stupid question, what should I say though, oh hey I'm the girl you just kissed in the middle of a field, how are you today?"

"No, you don't even know his name.. Ask him that!"

*whats your name then?* I sent

*tell me yours first* he replied in seconds

*i'll just keep calling you 'that fit guy I kissed* then shall I??*

*you won't have to if you tell me your name pretty girl*

*pretty girl huh? Okay then pretty boy*

*what is it then?*

*that information is classified*

*if you agree to meet up with me tomorrow then I'll tell you my name first*

"You flirt like you were born to do it" Steph said

"What can I say, it's a gift!" I laughed "shall I agree to meet up with him though? I don't really know him! All I know is that he's fit and he's a good kisser!"

"Isn't that enough?" Lauren grinned

"Fine then, I'll do it if you come with me!" I directed the question at Lauren because although the others are our friends we stick together and I love her the most!

"Okay fine, I'll come then!"

*if I come can I bring my friend??*

*only if I can bring mine*

*okay then, what's your name seeing as I agreed to meet up with you!*

*its Luke.. Luke hemmings*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N so yeah.. That's chapter one! For any of you wondering what Luke was doing walking around a random field in the middle of the night (well it wasn't really the middle of the night when I planned writing it) you'll just have to wait and see! Sorry if it's rubbish :( I really tried :) anyway I plan to update about once a week but.. Well let's see how that goes :) hope you enjoy the story!!