Chapter 6: 7 Minutes in Heaven- Part 2

Denis POV: We all blush. I was scared I was gonna get my sister. To be honest when my mom was single I use to like Yn. She was realy cute. But when I found out she was gonna be my in law... I broke but then I realized I will have someone to protect. 

The group told me to go first. So me and Madison go in the next room, which was the guest room, and lock the door. I already knew I didn't feel right. Everyone knows I used to like her but this is Sub's girl. I guess 1 or two minutes go by. "So... you like trains?" She asks "I so happen to." I respond in a weird voice. I hear the rest of the gang yell. COME BACK TO EARTH!!!

Sketch POV: They told me to go. I didn't want to but I'm not a chicken. I liked Yn. She's hot. So me and this girl go in the next room. I asked her, "So... what's your name?" "Your mom!" She shoots back. I didn't think she was that pretty but... I think I saw Denis with her. So We just talked about memes. The whole time was uncomfortable.

Rosie POV: I really liked Alex. I hoped for the best and guess what! I got my boi! We walk into the room and Alex looks really shy. "Hi." I whisper soft enough that he can still hear me. "Hi. So Your Rosie. I really like your videos." OMG ALEX SENPAI JUST SAID HE NOTICED ME! "Uh... uh... thank you." He scoots closer. 

"Your eyes are beautiful. Reminds me off the deep and gorgeous galaxy. And your hair complements your whole body." He says not even noticing it. I blush and say back, "Well thank you. You don't look to bad yourself." Why did I just say that. I look down embarrassed. He says my name to get my attention and when I open my eyes... I see his soft lips pressed against mine. It was like a dream. "You make me feel like I'm in a none stopping dream. Be mine, and everything will always be alright." He says in the most poetic voice. I scream, "YES!!" and then we both hear, COME BACK TO EARTH!!!

Amelia POV:  They encourage Corl to go. He said fine. I was his match and I always loved Corl. We were friends in preschool, and kindergarten, and first grade, and so on. I knew corl for like 13 years. Maybe more. I never did very well in school because of how sarcastic I was. If they had the meme 21 back then. Boy would I be in trouble. I believe the thirty seconds go by and we finally start talking. Well I might of gone too far...

"Corl Horl... I love you. I know I can be a "horrible", heh get it. But I want to be yours. You make me laugh and make me smile even when I'm feeling blue. Oh I knew you were out there. My meant to be! When it's meant to be, I go kinda crazy.Meant to be, I forget your name. When it's meant to be, that's destiny callin'. And nothing ever will be the same." I say.

" Did you just make a Teen Beach Movie reference?" He asks smiling, blushing, and looks confused. "I think I might of." He rushes in kisses me. Then I sadly hear, COME BACK TO EARTH YOU TWO!!

YN POV: I got so mad I got Sub. I didn't even like him. Not as a friend either. He punched me in 6th grade. I'll pass on talking to him. The whole seven minutes Sub tried talking to me while i just texted Ethan on how I felt so... SO MAD! He told me it was gonna be ok. COME BACK TO EARTH NOW! Thank god!

Ethan POV: I get Yn. But Sub changed over the years. I think she was jealous that I got Addy. I was jealous that Sub got my princess. I never liked Addy either. I wanted to help her with something but she just literally stepped on my toe. Or should I say stomped. She had a deep voice that mad me feel weird. She literally kept making fun of me the whole seven minutes. They finally called us back in.