Intro

Hi. So this is my first Pals book and I'm really nervous. I want to add people to the story so I can give you guys the credits. So put your name,looks,crush, and personality. Give me some slack cause my computer doesn't always work with me. By the way ycn is Youtube channel name.

Yn - Hi! I am yn ln and my youtube channel is, ycn.I am going to vid con this year by myself. I usually do it with my boyfriend but we broke up last month. But I am single and ready to mingle.

Sketch - Whats up fellas it's your boy skooch but my real name is Elijah. I am so excited for vid con because we are adding a new pal. My twin brother Ethan. Yes as you may know my brother HAD a gf. They broke up for whatever reason. I would tell you but idc. So take it easy!

Denis - Hey! Im Denis Daily and I love cats. Yn is my sister in law because her dad married my mom this summer. I am going to vid con this year with the pals and heard yn is coming as usual.

Alex - Hi guys. Im Alex the wizard. Ha! Just joking! But I am Alex from the pals and we are going to vid con. Yn is Denis's sister and she wanted to meet us this year. 

Corl - Corl Horl in the HOUSSSEEEE! Im stupid and this year the pals are going to vid con. I seen Yn before but never spoke to her. She is sweet, kind, pretty, and I love her laugh.

Sub - I am not talking right now ok?

Ethan - Hi ya guys and Im Bandi Rue. Better known as Ethan. I am Elijah or Sketchs twin brother but I am older. I just was invited into the pals just in time for vid con. Denis and I have been talking for a couple weeks and said he wanted me, well really the guys to meet his sister in law.