First Birthday (Toddler series)

Niall: Today was your son Xavier's first birthday. You and Niall decided to not have that big of a party for your son you your invited your parents, his parents, the boys and some other friends. It was also a simple party it really didn't have a theme but you did buy the decorations and the cake and other stuff that needed to be there for a party. So now it was party time and the party only been an hour already and it was almost close to do the cake. Louis was playing with your son and you and Niall were getting the cake ready. "Can't believe our baby boy is one" Niall said smiling and looking at you. You smiled back at him and said "I know I can't believe it either." Niall brought the cake outside and he put it on the table and you got your son and put him near the cake. Then everyone started singing "Happy Birthday" to Xavier. Your son got the first piece and before anyone else could get a piece they wanted to know what Xavier will do with it. Then he started taking the cake in his hands and tries to put it in his mouth but he couldn't do it and it went all over his face. "That's the cutest thing ever" Niall said smiling and you took a picture of it. 

Louis: It was your son Conner's birthday and you couldn't believe it, neither did Louis. You let Louis pick the theme for the birthday and of course he chose a race car theme. (Yes, race car can be a theme for little kids.) Louis picked out the cake and he just left the house to go get it. You hung up all the decorations that Louis also picked out. You invited close friends and family. Right now you were in the nursery getting Conner ready for his party. When he was ready the front door opened and there was Louis with the cake. You gotta say that he did a great job at picking a good cake. The party started a little later and right now it was time for the pinata. The birthday boy of course had to go first so Louis hung the pinata and gave your son a plastic bat. You were taking pictures and also taking a video. It was cute seeing Louis help your son. Then the pinata broke and all the candy came out. Louis then stand by you while watching Conner get the candy. "It was so cute seeing you helping him" you said to Louis. "I know right" he said smiling. 

Liam: It was your son Caleb and your daughter Skylar's first birthday. Liam decided to do the theme Seasme Street because who doesn't like Seasme street at an age like one year old so it was a good theme. You invited the lads and both of your's parents. The twins were already dressed up and the party was about to start in a few minutes. Only the lads were there at the moment getting everything else done. A little later your parents arrived and it was fun like you guys did a couple of kid games that kids can play. The twins were always messing with the balloons a lot and yes, they were seasme street kind. Then when everyone was done eating the food that was made it was time for the cake. The cake had three of the main characters and that was Big Bird, Cookie Monster, and Elmo. It had a few letters and numbers and the cake looked really cute. You all sanged Happy Birthday to the twins and since they were only one years old they couldn't really blow out the candles well so Louis helped them. When the twins got their peice of cake they just dug in right away. It was so adorable. "They look so cute" Liam said and you agreed with him. 

Harry: It was your daughter Elizabeth's first birthday so you and Harry were getting everything ready. You both thought the best theme would be a princess theme so you got a princess cake and decorations and everything else that needed to be at a party. You got your daughter ready and the boys were already at the house and they were helping Harry with the food. Harry was barbequing with the help of Niall cause of course Niall know how to use a grill. Then your parents and Harry's parents arrived. You had the radio playing and the boys were taking turns while pushing Elizabeth in a swing. Then it was time to eat so you went and got your daughter some food and put her in her highchair. Then it was time for the cake and that was a 15 min after eating the food. You sanged Happy Birthday and then gaved her a peice and she was taking her time eating it but she did eat it. It made you and Harry smile big.

Zayn: It was your daughter Hailey's first birthday and you and Zayn couldn't be any happier. The theme for the party was just pink. Like everything was pink. Like the cake, table cloth, balloons. It was like a pink wonderland. You just invited the boys, and your family and Zayn's family. Zayn's sisters were playing with Hailey in the backyard while you were talking with your family and Zayn's parents and Zayn was talking to the lads. It was a fun party. When it was time to do the pinata Hailey was first and one of Zayn's sisters decided to help her. Then probably after 5 tries your daughter had broke the pinata and all the candy has fallen out. You took a video of it. When you did the cake again one of Zayn's sisters decided to feed her the cake and you really thought it looked really cute so you had to take a picture of it. 

Well that is it for this preference and this is the first part of the Toddler Series and sorry that some of it was shitty but I really couldn't think for some of it so please dont be mad.. But like I always say read and please tell your friends and stay tuned for the next one.!!!