Morning Sickness (Baby Series)

Niall: You were with Niall and the guys in the living room watching the football game. You were sitting next to Niall, of course. Niall had his arm around you and were cheering as the game went on and you were barely doing that. You have only been pregnant for about a week and you were having morning sickness. You hated having the sickness but Niall helped you through it each and every time. You wanted another drink so you got up and went to the kitchen and got yourself more water and mostly the morning sickness you have can happen at anytime of the day so as you were walking to the living room you started having little pains in your stomach and then you felt like you were about to throw up so you quickly ran to the bathroom and you threw up in the toliet. After a few seconds later and pretty much out of nowhere Niall came into the bathroom and he held your head back while you threw up. After you finished throwing up you still just sat back down on the floor with your back towards the toliet and Niall got a wash cloth and put water on it and he started washing your face. After a few minutes he finished washing your face and then put the wash cloth away. "You alright?" he asked. All you did was nodded. Niall then picked you up and pulled you into his arms and hugged you tightly. After a while he let go and got down to the level of your stomach and said "Hey buddy, please stop hurting mommy!" and then he kissed your stomach. 

Louis: Right now it was morning and you were the first to wake up. You saw that Louis was still sleeping and you wanted to be the nice one and done something nice for him so you went downstairs to your kitchen and you decided to make him some breakfast. You just made eggs, bacon, and hash browns. After about 10 min. you finished making the breakfast and then you set the table and put two plates on the table and then got to cups out of the cabinets and then poured tea into the both of them. Then you put the cups near the plates on the table and when you were done with that you were about to go into your shared room when you felt the urge to puke so you ran to the closet bathroom and then out of nowhere Louis came into the kitchen bathroom and he held your hair back while you did what you have to do. When you were done he washed you up and everything. After he was done he hugged you. Then you said "Did I wake you up?" "Nah, I woke up a few minutes ago and then I was getting out of then bed and then I heard you throwing up so I ran in here as quick as I can." You smiled and hugged him tighter and then after you felt good again you lead him into the kitchen and ate your breakfast together. 

Liam: Right now Liam was at work with the lads and you were pretty bored at the momment. You had no idea what to do and you needed something to keep you busy so you just decided to invite your friend over. So you called her and asked her if she wanted to come over and she agreed. After about 10 min. your doorbell rangeed You went over to it and opened it up and there she was. You let her in and you both watched movies, watched some youtube videos. Around 3:00 you guys were bored so you just decided to watch some T.V. You were normal after 30 min. into watching television. You felt the urge to puke so you quickly got up from the couch and ran to the bathroom and you threw up all the food you had ate earlier. You friend came into the bathroom and held your hair back and after you finished she cleaned you up. After she did all that she called Liam and told him what happened. After the phone call she told you that Liam was coming home from work as soon as he can and that he would take care of you. She then left and you were in the living room waiting for Liam. 

Harry: You and Harry were out on a date and you were having ice cream at your guys's favorite ice cream parlor. The both of you were just talking about pretty much everything. You were a week pregnant and you had morning sickness and you really hated it. You wanted it to be over but it couldn't yet. You didn't had it in the morning just yet so you were just happy about that. It was around 1:30 and you were done with your ice cream and you said to Harry that you were going to the bathroom so you got up and went over to the restroom. When you got in there, there were nobody in there and it was just you in there so you went to the bathroom really quick but when you got done and was about to open the stall door you felt like you needed to throw up so you turned around and puked into the toliet. You only did it for a few seconds and then you took toliet paper and wiped your mouth and then got out of the stall. You washed your hands and went out of the bathroom and you told everything to Harry that has happened. 

Zayn: You and Zayn were in the living room watching a movie. He just got off of work and now the two of you were just relaxing. It had been about a week and a half since you had told Zayn that you were pregnant and the past few days he had been having a big smile on his face. You smiled as you thought about it. About 40 min. into the movie you started to feel that you weren't feeling well and you had been having morning sickness for the past week and you got up quickly and ran to the bathroom to get it all out. Then Zayn came into the bathroom and held your hair back. After you were done Zayn cleaned your face and gave you a hug and told you that it was gonna be alright and that it will be over soon. 

Okay so here is another part of the series and hoped you enjoyed it. I'm sorry that some are longer than the others.!!! :)