I've never had a boyfriend and I'm 17! Part. 7

VOTE AND COMMENT PEEPS!!!!!

When I woke up I felt like I was a walking dead person. My head was killing me, and I had another screaming episode again which led to Jake having to come to my rescue again. I think he's going to get tired of me waking up screaming and him having to hold me for a while like that every morning, if he isn't already tired of it. I have no idea when Josh got back from school yesterday. I was practically dead to the world. I'm just still in shock that Stacy would do that to me. I know she's been in love with Jake forever, but it's not my fault he thinks she's a walking STD. Whenever I asked him about her he shivered with a look of disgust on his face and told me about the time she threw herself all over him. No wonder he hates her. The girl violated him in a million different ways. We both walked down the stairs  to go eat breakfast. Josh was already down there and was eating when we walked in. He looked up at me with a worried look in his eyes.

"How you doing this morning Syd? Are you okay? If you don't want to, you don't have to go to school today. I'll tell them our parents needed you or something." I almost started crying. My brother is the sweetest guy I have ever known. I swiped at my eyes to make sure none of my unshed tears had run over. I looked over at Jake and he had a worried expression on his face with sadness in his eyes. I just shrugged at him and gave him the best smile I could muster up to let him know I was alright. I don't think he fell for it though. Jake nodded his head once like he had been having a conversation in his head and he heard something he came up with that he liked. He got up and walked over to me.

"Josh, what do you say, you just let me stay with her today? Just to make sure she's okay, and we go back to school tomorrow when everything is calmed down a little more? Don't forget this involves me too. So don't even say I have no reason to stay home with her. The only reason Stacy even did that was because she has this weird fantasy that Syd and I are an item, and that I'm madly in love with her or something. I don't know where she got that from, but believe me I did absolutely nothing to encourage it at all. I've never even went out with her. We were just partners on a project one time and she jumped me while I was at her house, and then she came back to school spreading rumors that we were a hot couple and that I was completely in love with her. The girl creeps me out. Everytime I see her coming I run up to random people and start talking to them so she doesn't come near me. I already got a f*****g restraining order on her. I don't know what motivates her, but I do appologize to you and Syd. Because her being in love with me is the reason all of this happened." I was standing there looking at him like he was crazy. Stacy has hated me ever since I beat her out for cheer captain. She was going to do that to me anyways one day. Josh finished eating his breakfast and stood up.

"Okay, well I'll tell the teachers that Jacob is sick and that our parents needed you. I'll get all the work you miss and all that crap so don't worry that much about it since it's only one day. I'll be home as soon as I can." Josh got up and walked to the door. Standing in the doorway he turned around and gave Jake his scary glare.

"Don't leave this house for any reason. I don't care what it is, neither one of you leaves this house. Jacob I'm leaving Syd in your capable hands, but don't make me regret it or else this will be the last time. If she has one single scratch on her, and I don't even care if she gives herself a paper cut. I will beat the living  s**t out of you. Got that?" Jake just nodded his head and kept his lips in a tight line. Josh nodded.

"Good. Oh, and Syd?" I looked up at him. "Try no to give Jacob any trouble while I'm gone. I know I can handle it, but you know Jacob is a big wuss that can't take jokes. So try not to cut him to deep with your sarcasm." I smiled at him and he laughed. I looked over at Jake and he was glaring at Josh. I nudged him in the ribs and looked back at Josh.