chapter - 25

So this is the 25th chapter of my story...thank you all for giving your valuable time for reading this story, for your votes and comments  inspite of having so many grammatical errors.......I am very thankful to all my lovely readers..........Happy reading😊

___________________________________________

In washroom

Avni was crying her heart out...

Av- kyun bhagwan kyun?? Kyun woh har wakt meri samne ata hai.....kyun meri hi samne usko Mitali k saath ghumna hota hai....ab mujse yeh sab nhi hoga....jitna mai usse dur rehne ka try karti hu...utna woh meri pass aajata hain...

On the other hand the movie started again after interval....but Avni was nowhere to be seen....Neil was getting tensed....

Neil told everyone that he has to made a call....and went outside..

N- (in mind) kaha ho Avni.... please pick up the phone...

Neil was searching Avni and at lastly he was standing in front of ladies washroom...

N- yha to koi nhi hai...kaise check karu...Avni andar hain ya nhi...agar use kuch ho gaya toh... uff!!! Ab kya karu?? Andar to koi nhi hai...so I can go

Neil found no one in the washroom....when he was about to go...he heard a faint sound of sobbing..

N- kahi yeh Avni to nhi....agar koi aur hua to pit jayunga....ohh god please help me....

And he found one door was slightly open....and there she was...his life.... sitting on a closed toilet seat......Her face was covered by her hands and she was sobbing....

Neil's heart broke into million pieces seeing his love in this condition.....

N- Avni!!!!!

Av- Neil!!!!!! tum yha ladies washroom me kya kar rahe ho?? Zaroor apne gf k sath aye honge......

N- pehle utho.... washroom se chalo....bad me batata hu....

Av- mai nhi ayungi tumhare saath...

N- Avni please it's really important...

Av- no....

N- sochlo....agar nhi aye to uthake le jayunga....

Suddenly they heard someone was coming..

Avni pulled him towards her and locked the door.....

N- (in a very low tone) not bad😁..

Avni kept her one hand on his mouth to stop his talking....and she started crying again..

Neil cupped her cheeks and wiped her tears...

They heard the sound of washroom door clicking open...and the faint sound of the foot steps....

N- lagta hain chali gayi....

Av- tum yha kya kar rhe ho??

N- ladies toilet use karne aya hu..😒..

Av- What!!!!!😱

N- obviously tumhe dhund ne k liye aha hu....

Av- why???

N- pehle bolo tum ro kyun rhi thi??

Av- that's none of your business...

N- it's all my business..bolo...

Avni's anger reached to its highest peak....

Av- (shouting) tumhe kya matlab?? Tum jao na apne gf k paas......uske makeup thick kardo...uske dress thick karo.....

N- so someone is jealous...

Av- jealous my foot....tum jao na apne baby ko apne lap pe baithake movie dekho....

Now Neil became angry...

N- toh tum kya kar rhe the?? Us bandar tumko touch kar raha tha.....kl kaise hug kar rha tha tumhe....

Av- tumhare tarha chipak ke pic thodi le rha tha.....

N- i can see everything.....

Av- haan to dekho na.....mujhe kya.... Mitali tumhara gf hai....uspe dhyan do....

N- Mitali is not my gf.....

Now Avni breaks down completely...

Av- please Neil... please mere paas mat aao....mujse ab yeh sab aur nhi hoga.... please..

N- kya nhi hoga Avni...

Av- that's none of your business...

N- (in mind) kitna ziddi hai yeh......andar hi andar tut jayegi....but apne feelings ko confess nhi karegi....

N- ok so according to u...tumhare feelings janne ka haq nhi hain mujhe....btw mai kal ek mission pe ja raha hu....jahape mera life khatre pe ho sakta hain....(lied)

Avni kept her hand on his mouth.....and hugged him tightly

Av- please yeh sab mat bolo...

N- why??

Av- (fumbling) agar tumhe kuch ho gaya to mera kya hoga...

N- (smirking) why

Av- (shouting) because I Love You Idiot!!!!!!!

Precap- cute jealously

___________________________________________

Please do vote and comment