Prologue

Weakly opening his eyes, A boy coughed lightly as he struggled to sit up. Looking and observing the unfamiliar scene before him, he quietly looks beside him.

Infront of his face stood, no, floats a small circular metal thing.

[Host!] 'He finally woke u---' It's thoughts were cut off when it felt something tightly grabbed him.

Weakly lifting up his arm, the boy's eyes darkens as he quickly grab the thing.

Standing up, he brought it closer to his face. "What are you and where am i? "He asks as he increased the grasp he have on the circular thing.

[W-w-w-w-wait host! T-this is the info!!!] As soon as it said those words, a scroll appeared infront of the boy.

Grabbing the scroll, he proceeded to let go of the circular thing. Reading it, the boy arched an eyebrow at what he saw.

The boy sighs.

'There's nothing he can do if he's destined to die... 'He thought.

Putting the scroll on the ground as it begins to vanish once it meets the floor, the boy faces the so-called system or guide. The boy quickly notices how the system trembled a little when he turned it's way.

'Must have scared the poor little thing... 'He thought.

The boy sighs as he quickly pulls out his cute puppy eyes.

"I'm sorry, system. I just have a little bit of a jumpy personality. Please don't hate me... " while saying that, the boy leaked out some tears as he looked pitifully at the system.

The system who is naive, quickly fell for the trick and forgave it's host.

Smiling yet smirking evilly inwardly, the boy quickly ordered the system to begin their mission and the system agreed.

'Rest in piece worlds, for i have come. The end of the world have come.' He thought as he chuckled evilly.

The Evil Hostजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें