Being the Billionaire's Ex-Wife

Prologue:

Five years ago,

' No, no I can't be pregnant, I just can't. This is not the right time, oh God why are doing this to me. I need to get checked out to make sure, I can't let Demon find out. ' Mia was thinking.

Deciding going to the doctors was the best choice to go to, she left the house in a hurry.

Arriving, the doctors immediately started to attend her, seeing as she was their boss's wife.

" Hello Mrs. Kingston, I'm Dr. Gustavo. How may I assist you today?"

" I need a confirmation. I need to know if I'm positively pregnant," Mia replied.

" Of course Mrs. Kingston," while giving her a cup. " I just need you to pee in this cup, and after doing some work I'll be able to confirm if your pregnant."

Leaving to the bathroom, Mia did her business. Soon returning with a filled cup and giving it to the doctor.

Dr. Gustavo then proceeded to do the next step, until the results were clear as the the sky.

" Mrs. Kingston, it seems you are indeed pregnant. Now would you like to do an sonogram to get a better a look and estimate how far along you are?"

Shock that was all Mia can felt right now. She knew this was not the right time to have a baby. Having it confirm just added to another thing to worry about.

" Of course I would like to see my baby." Mia replied to Dr. Gustavo, after the shock started to where out.

"Alright then. I just need you lay down and lift up your shirt. And just face the screen, while I set things up here."

Dr. Gustavo plugged the GT-600 Diagnostic Ultrasound Machine and grabbed the transducer and the gel.

" Ok this will feel a bit cold, so be prepared." Dr. Gustavo warned Mia as he put the cold gel on the transducer. Mia shivered when the transducer.

Dr. Gustavo started to move the transducer around her lower abdominal, trying to find a good spot to see the baby.

" If you see right here," he said pointing at the screen, " this your baby."

Tears start to surface as Mia looked at her baby on the screen. " T-That's my baby?"

" Sure is. From I can see, you are about 8 weeks pregnant. I will prescribe you some vitamins for morning sickness and other stuff. Now would like a copy of the baby."

" Yes please." Mia still had tears running down not from worry, but from joy. Dr. Gustavo pressed some buttons and handed her the copy. Mia grabbed the towel that was handed to her and cleaned her stomach. She got ready to, but paused before she opened the door.

" Doctor, can you do me a favor and not tell my husband I came here, since I know you give him a report on who you attend each day."

Confused, Dr. Gustavo just nodded his head, not responding.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Once arriving home, Mia noticed her best friend's car in the driveway. Mia was a bit confused seeing as Cindy, best friend, never texted her saying she was coming today. Feeling suspicious, Mia parked her car and walked silently like a cat on the hunt, and entered her home.

Immediately, she spotted her husbands and Cindys' clothes all around the house. Creeping up the stairs, Mia headed towards her room, where the most noise was coming from.

Opening the door ever so slightly, she saw Demon thrusting into a very pregnat Cindy with such force, as if angered by something. Slightly shock from she was seeing, she let out a gasp that was quite loud.

Catching the attention of the two lovers, but not once stopping what they were doing.

Once done, Demon faced Mia to get her stuff and get out. Telling her she can return to house in a week time, so he can have time to finish his needs from a woman that was more then willing to do it.

Mia did as she was told, but this time she going to make sure she doesn't return home.