Chapter 1

Hi, my name is Karina and everyone at school thinks that I am a normal nerd, but that's not true. My parents are rich and very powerful people. My father owns part of a big computer company and my mother is a famous designer that uses the pseudonym „ Aria " for her works.
And now back to my normal life. My alarm rings with the song Power of Little mix. It's 5:30 am and I jump out of my bed and take my running suit and get out of my penthouse for a run.

 It's 5:30 am and I jump out of my bed and take my running suit and get out of my penthouse for a run

I run for about one hour and a half and then decide to go back home and get ready for school. I put black leggings and a hoodie and head for school with my blue Lamborghini. I park it a little bit far from the school because I am a nerd and nerds don't drive Lamborghini.
I put my hoodie up and get into the school. I head to my locker and take my books for my first and second period.
Now is lunchtime and I am sitting in the library with my books. I always enjoyed sports that you can use for defending yourself. So I do kickboxing and karate.
Suddenly I hear a noise coming from the bookshelf. I stead up and go to check it out. As soon as I see Gorge and Valeria kissing I regret it.
Now let me introduce you to the hottest guy in school and also a street fighter like me. I have beaten his ass more times than I can count but he comes again. He thinks that I am a boy because I am really high and I can throw very good punches.
Valeria is the queen bee of our school. Girls want to be her and boys want to have her as a girlfriend.