Slenderwomens

Slenderwomens are different from the slendermens. Slenderwomens had a same abilities but, different kinds of powers or ablilities like invisible, shadow embrace, turning into human and more. But, some of them had no powers or tendrils same with the slendermens. The none tendrils slenderwomens have a ability or powers and the other none tendril slenderwomens with no powers (except they can teleport, mind reading, shadow manipulation and human transformation), they know how to fight and self-defense. And they even use weapon to protect them self.

Slenderwomens had a same from slendermens appearance, but the difference is they had hair and their eye hole is white; for example, splendorman's eye hole is black and his bald, and splendorwoman's eye hole is white and she had a blonde hair.

Slenderwomens were immune from gas, poison, hypnotism, sickness and their charm. Slendermens were also immune from their charm or spell, gas, poison, sickness and hypnotism. For example, offenderman tried to hypnotize using his rose from offenderwoman but she was immune from his charm and same with offenderwoman.

Slendermens only spread Slenderman Sickness and Slenderwomens only Slenderwoman Curse(like bad luck, ruining people's life and relationship, and death). Slendermens and Slenderwomens were immortal.