2 ~ Alcohol does crazy things to people.

Start from the beginning

"You didn't need to do that. Let me pay you back." Andrew shook his head and placed everything down on my filthy kitchen counters.

"Nope. I wanted too. Keep your money. You need it for your poor ass." I gasped and let out a shocked laugh.

"ANDREW!" He laughed loudly, his face turning a light shade of pink.

"I'm kidding I'm kidding. But no, really, keep your money. It's fine." I shrugged and took the pizza into the living room.

"Alright but don't say I didn't offer." I sat back onto my small sofa, andrew sitting beside me with drinks, as I opened up both boxes.

"I got one pepperoni and one cheese I hope that's okay."

"That's perfect garrett." I could literally feel my body melt into a gross puddle of goo as my name rolled off his lips like butter. It was beautiful.

"What do you wanna watch?" I asked, shoving almost a whole slice of pizza down my throat. Being gay has its advantages. Ew I'm sorry that's gross I take it back!

"Whatever. Doesn't matter to me." After a small debate and almost a while box of pizza gone already, we finally decided on the bee movie. That's when things really started to get weird. Half way through the movie as I was just starting on my second beer andrew was finishing his third. I could tell he was already starting to feel a buzz just by looking at him.

"Woah andrew slow down! You're gonna blow up your kidneys!" Andrew waved me off and opened up a fourth beer, taking a huge swig.

"I'm fine garrett...*hic*...where's the vodka?" He stood up slowly and walked into the kitchen. I chuckled softly as he brought down two shot glasses and the small bottle of vodka. I only took it out when I was supper depressed and to my surprise I didn't need to for a little while. I guess it's because of andrew.

I don't think I've elaborated enough but Andrew Siwicki is a damn sweet heart. He cares so much about others, putting them first before himself, and it's amazing. I feel like if I were about to get shot he would jump right in front of that bullet. He was an amazing man.

His red hair was a beautiful shade, his light scruff of a beard was always soft to the touch. I would always make up excuses like 'Oh you have food on your face, here let me--' just so I could feel it. His laugh was just, ugh, 10/10 would recommend and his personality made him even hotter. And that butt, don't even get me started. I could make a whole slide show presentation on it and get an A+.

The only sad part about it though was that he was straight. Like, hella straight. It hurt my soul thinking about it. I just cared for this man so much but I couldn't hold him in my arms and call him mine. Is that too much to ask? He's always so caring and supportive, he's helped me through a whole lot. He's one of the best things to ever happen to me but I already know that one day a beautiful girl will sweep him off his feet, they'll get married, have kids, and he'll be gone forever. Is it too much to want to be that girl?

"Garrett take a shot with me." I shook my head a bit, wiping the tears threstaning to fall. The thought of him leaving or me ruining our friendship with my stupid crush always makes me want to cry.

"Um sure. Yea...sure." I nodded as he took the two shot glasses and poured the liquid. He counted to three, both of us downing the clear liquid as he got to three. I closed my eyes, relaxing a little as the familiar burning liquid ran down my throat.

"Woo!" Andrew laughed and sat back down next to me. I laughed too and raised am eyebrow slowly.

"I don't think I've ever seen you this energetic before andrew. What's gotten into you?"

"Well for one, the alcohol." I laughed as he took a swig of vodka straight from the bottle.

"And two, I'm just thinking about this person I like." I could immediately feel a hint of sadness flow through my body. I knew it would come to this though. I was surprised, but not that surprised.

"Oh? What's she like? Who is she?" Andrew giggled snd shook his head. He was clearly drunk at this point.

"It's not a girl you silly willy. It's a boy!" He tried whispering the last part, I could tell, but it turned into more of a scratchy yell. I blinked a few times, confused at the statement.

"A boy? But aren't you straight?"

"Who the hell knows man?! I could be a tree! I'm so confused and so, so drunk!" He let out a loud laugh and finished off his forth beer. He really didn't hold his alcohol well.

"It's okay to be confused, I totally get it. I was too." It was silent for a minute before andrew spoke up, his words slurred together.

"Heyyy garreeeeeett. What was--*hic*--your first kiss with a maaaaan li--*hic*--keee?" I could barley understand a word coming out of his mouth.

"What?" He groaned and just shook his head. Instead of him saying anything I felt his hands grab my cheeks and pull my face close. I gasped as his lips landed onto mine. They were soft and warm, exactly how I imagined. But I couldn't do this, not while he was drunk and confused. I shook my head, pulling away before I could get too into it.

"Andrew stop, you're drunk and confused." He shook his head.

"I...I'm not confused about my--*hic*--damn hiccups. I'm not confused by my feelings. I love you garrett watts. I fucking love you!" If it could I'm sure my jaw would have dropped to the floor like a cartoon character. But instead it just feel as low as it could. My eyes widened as I shook my head.

"No you don't andrew. You're drunk and confused. You don't love me."

"Yes I do! Please, let me show you!"

"No andrew, you're drunk!" He let out an angry huff and stood up. I couldn't help the shiver that ran up my spine when I looked into those hazel, lust filled eyes.

"I may be drunk, but my feelings are real. Have been for a while. Please garrett, I lo--"

"Oh god dammit." I stood and smashed my lips into his. His arms immediately wrapped around my neck and my hands landed on his hips. I closed my eyes, pulling him in closer. I felt his hands slowly make their way down and to the belt of my pants. I shook my head and pulled away.

"Andrew no, not like this. You need sleep. We can talk in the morning." He frowned and tugged on my belt. I shook my head again.

"No andrew. I'm not taking this experience away from you while you're drunk. You deserve to remember it." He simply nodded and fell back onto the couch. I sat beside him, wrapping an arm around his waist as he layed on my shoulder.

"That's was nice though, the kiss." I smiled and nodded.

"For it being your first time kissing a guy you were pretty good." Andrew smiled wide and closed his eyes. I pulled a blanket down and layed back more, putting my feet up on the table. Andrew shifted a bit under the blanket but soon relaxed.

"Sleep now hun. You're gonna feel like crap in the morning."

"Will you be here to take care of me?" I laughed and smiled.

"Obviously. I know what alcohol does to people. I'll be rubbing your back as you puke, don't worry." I watched him smile more as he closed his eyes all the way. I turned the TV off, the only light source now being the light from the kitchen.

"Night andrew."

"Night garrett watts. I love you very very much." Before I could say anything back Andrews soft snores filled the room. I placed a gentle kiss to his forehead, taking off my glasses and putting them into the coffee table.

"I love you too. Very very much."