Chapter 1

TODOROKI'S POV

it was a normal school monday. Uraraka was happily talking to Asui; Iida was yelling at Bakugo, who only listened to Kirishima; and others where joking around. I usually find all this oddly comforting but for some reason, something seemed off... Midoriya.. he looked.. scared...

"Hello class." everyone stopped talking and looked up at Aizawa, who finally had enough energy to do his job. "today we'll be starting a new unit" Aizawa said in his sluggish voice. "It's required to learn this every year, so you probably know it, its-" Aizawa was suddenly cut off by Midoriya starting a coughing fit, his hands over his mouth.

"Oh my, are you okay Deku?" asked Uraraka. he nodded, continuing to cough. once his fit done. he moved his hands away from his mouth to reveal bloody rose petals filling his mouth. everyone saw this and started panicing while asking him a million questions. "aww, who is it?" "are you okay?!" "how long have you known?" "do the rose petals mean anything?" "Does it hurt to talk?" "Oh my god are you alright!?" Midoriya looked around at everyone, fear in his eyes. "How much does it hurt?" "Are you getting it removed?" "Oh god- look at all the blood!"

'hope he's okay. I wonder who it is.' I thought, jealousy slightly stinging me as I thought of who it could be. But.. I really shouldn't add to the insanity.

"Everyone please leave Midoriya alone! having Hanahaki is extremely stressful and he should probably go see Recovery Girl to get something for the petals. now go back to your seats and listen to Mr. Aizawa!" yelled Iida, doing those weird hand gestures. everyone eventually shut up.

"Iida's right." said Aizawa, his tone unchanging "Midoriya please go to Recovery Girl and get the medications, as I guess you don't have any." Midoriya covered his mouth again, and nodded. Aizawa looked over at me. "And Todoroki, please go with him just in case he collapses in the hall."

"Okay." I get up and look at Midoriya, whose face is now cherry red. "let's go."

be both walk in a awkward silence. I'm kind of too afraid he'll choke on a petal or something if we talk...

.

.

"what's it like having Hanahaki disease." fuck, I meant to ask that in my head.

"honestly, it's really odd. I've only had since the weekend and that was actually the least painful fit I've had. So, I can say is that it sucks.." holy crap he's fine with answering me!

"huh." I quietly say, nodding.

"I find it really weird that flower petals can just randomly come out of your mouth just because of a emot-" Midoriya's face turns pale as he suddenly falls to the ground, coughing up more petals and blood, although this time they're white lilies. He's using one hand to try and keep some from falling on the floor, but it's not really helping.

I stood there, my mind in full panic as I watch my friend choke up more and more blood and petals, that start as lilies then become rose petals again.

OH GOD OH GOD- WHAT DO I DO WHAT DO I DO WHAT DO I DO!?

I snap back to reality and pick him up bridal style, letting him cover his mouth completely as I start to run him to Recovery Girl. I angle his head so that he can't choke on any petals but still lay comfortably in my arms. he looks so terrified.. yet.. relieved?
"we should clean that up later.." Midoriya says in a week voice, looking back at the blood on the floor. I just nod as his mouth contenus to bleed. Somehow though all of this I can't help but think of how cute he looks, despite his now weak expression.

Gladly, we get to Recovery Girl without any more major incidents.

--
Hay it's ya boi, Skinny Pe- I MEAN SMOL NYA! so.. this isn't exactly my first fanfic but I'm still very new to writing so if there's anything wrong, PLEASE TELL ME SO I WONT DIE LATER ON K THX BI

Written on Oct 8,  title changed on Oct 20.