Chapter 16 - Free

Emily's POV

I am freezing, I feel like all my power is being drained from my body. But Surtur hasn't even moved in a while, he has scared me a few times. I could see his arm changing purple, soon he will be frozen and not just frozen. I have been trying my very best to get out, but then I realized I was just wasting my energy. "How am I suppose to get out of here?" I thought out loud. Surtur looked at me and shook his head. "Haven't you noticed?" He asked.

"Noticed what?" I questioned.

"Laufey wants you to do this. He wants you waste your energy" He annouced.

"Why? Didn't you tell me that earlier!" I yelled.

"Cause you wouldn't of believed me and you would of carried on" He complained. I sat down on the bed and put my head in my hands. "Emily!!!!!!" I heard.

"Do you say something?" I asked, raising my head. Surtur shook his head. "Emily!!!!!" I heard it again. I stood up and ran to the cell gate. "Thor!!!!!" I screamed. "Thor!!!!" Then Thor all of a sudden rushed into the room and noticed me in the cell. "Emily, your ok" He sighed in relief. I smirked and looked over at Surtur, Thor turned around. "Get that chain off of his wrist, and hurry" I ordered.

Thor swung his hammer and the cell bars all shattered. He ran up to Surtur and ripped the chain from the wall. Surtur managed to pull off the chain off his wrist with his good arm. "Thanks" He whispered "Asgardian". Thor walked over to my cell and shattered the cell bars. He smiled and so did I. Thor grabbed my hand, but he jerked back and looked at his hand. Then I noticed I was still a Flame Giant. "I'm sorry. Are you alright?" I asked, worrying. Thor nodded and Surtur groaned.

I rushed towards him and I could see his arm turning back to normal. I sighed in relief, he looked up at me and gave me a weak smile. He grabbed my wrist and skin slowly went back to normal too, I gasped and smiled. I looked up at Thor, he smirked and pulled me into his arms. He looked into my eyes and I looked into his. He started to lean closer. Then Surtur punched him in the face and Thor fell to the floor. "Dad!!!!" I yelled.

"You know I don't like Asgardians" He annouced.

"No, I didn't" I said. "You only told me you hated Midgard"

"Yeah, then you told me you liked it there" He moaned. "What has Odin done to you?"

"He never done anything" I cried.

"At least your home and I can teach you how to be a real Flame Giant" he groaned.

"Who said I was staying?" I asked. Surtur glanced over at me. "What?" he yelled.

"After this I'm going back to Asgard" I demanded. I turned around and helped Thor stand. "What have you done to her?" Surtur shouted.

"I saved her" Thor said. Thor threw his hammer at Surtur's chest and he went crashing into a wall, knocking him unconscious. I was tempted to go see if he was alright, but I know if I did Surtur will grab me and never let me go. "You alright?" Thor asked.

"Yeah" I nodded. I kissed him on the cheek and walked off. "Won't you need these?" He questioned. I turned my head and Thor was holding my bow and quiver. "How did you get those?" I asked, walking back over to him.

"They were being poorly guarded" He joked. He kissed me gently on the lips. "We need to go and help Loki and Shannon. There with Laufey" Thor commanded.

"I told you not come" I moaned.

"If I would of left you in that cell you would of froze" Thor cried.

"Well, if we don't go now, Loki and Shannon would be frozen" I interrupted. He nodded and followed me as we went to find Loki and Shannon.

Shannon's POV

As soon as we entered the room, Laufey didn't bother to speak to us. He just sent a whole army at us. Obviously, he doesn't care that his son is alive. "Where are they?!" I yelled, stabbing a giant in the chest.

"Why ask me?" Loki moaned, slicing giants in half.

"I thought you said you were going to talk to you father" I reminded.

"I don't think now's the time" he yelled. We were battling for a while and there was still no sign of Thor and Emily. I was getting a little worried. More and more Frost Giant kept coming, I was shocked to see all these giants are still alive. I had no idea what the plan was now and it looked like Loki couldn't take it any more. I looked up at Laufey's throne and it turned out he was gone. Then I was pushed over by a Giant and my daggers went flying out of my hands. I was surrounded by Frost Giants with all kinds weapons but mainly spears. Loki turned his head and noticed me, he rushed towards me until another group of Giants surrounded him with spears pointing at him.....

****

Authors Note

Hey!!!!!!!!!!!! I am sorry it has taken me forever to update, I was a little stuck writing this Chapter. Any way I hope you are enjoying this Fanfic and as always thanks for Reading/Voting.