1

"ready, get set, GO!"

i drove as fast as i can, of course i don't want to lose this match especially if im competing against my mortal enemy in school, she's the bitchest girl i know, she keeps on bugging me and trying to beat me, but she can't. I'm almost at the finish line, i looked at the side mirror and she's nowhere to be found! and again! the victory is mine! i saw her car coming, but she passed through me, aww what a loser, she's not yet done with five laps hahaha. i know i sound rude but, it's normal! so instead of waiting for her, i called my driver and let him bring my car back home, so i walk up to the si---- wait, why am i walking?! what a dumb ass i am! for pete's sake! this is a race track! uggh im on the middle, from my car and to the side! shit and i can see deborah's car coming, increasing its speed! the hell? does she have a plan on killing me?! she's almost near me so i ran as fast as i could. good thing im fast so i reached the side panting and i can see everyone shocked, i saw her flashing an evilish grin. what a bitch! i showed her my bad finger! yeah right she deserved that for being a bitch, i hate her! she can't accept her loss. tss, as soon as i got out of the racing track there's my father's black rolls-royce car, omg they're here! he stepped out from the back seat with mom! at last! they're back, it's been a week since they left for a business meeting in cambodia.

"i missed you tatay and nanay!!"

i jumped unto them as soon their feet landed on the ground and yeah i used to call them like that since i was a kid, we're not that rich when i was on the age of 1 up til' im 10 we used to live on the farthest part of our province, surrounding us of carabaos and mango trees, yum! how i miss it right now

"what time did you arrived?"

before my father answered back, my driver whispered something to him, ay kuya isn't that kind of rude? haha oh well, im nice so i let that pass. but i can see my father's facial expression changed, uhmm kuya? what did you tell him?

"where is she?! the one who almost killed my daughter?! and she even got the nerves to do it on our own race track"

omg i can see tatay's face heating up, as well as nanay, omg what to do? i need to calm them down, think penelope prieto! aha!

"uhm, nay, tay, let's talk about this on the car or let's eat? actually im pretty hungry right now, so let's go?just calm down alright? im safe and sound, just almost killed, but im not, okay?"

oh no, wrong choice of words, i eyed on our driver saying that we need to go so i gently pushed them inside the car and let them chill down, well i think im doing great.

" now tell me angelica penelope prieto, what happened a while ago? anong sabi ni mang ronaldo na someone almost killed you?"

"oo nga anak, tell me who is she and i'll hunt her down!"

now mom speaks haha, it's feels like she's not here a while ago, walang imik haha

"well, nay, tay, she's just nothing, im quite fast, so here i am no bruises, not cuts, no broken bones, perfectly fine, there's nothing to worry about alright? hinamon niya ako, and i agreed, to let her see that she can't beat me"

ayan i explained everything, i think? well i love it when my parents reacts this way haha i can see them that they really love me.

"anak! that's not okay! she almost killed you, you know what will happen to us if something bad will happen to you, we can't take it"

"your mom's right pen! i must contact my kumpadre right now, your ninong who's the chief of police, i know he will not also let this pass, mom call our lawyer"

oh no no, even though she's mean and rude to me, i don't want this to happen to her, imagine that spoiled brat will live in a rehab center? oh imagining her just going to rehab, would be definitely hard for her parents, so before they can call those people i already interrupted them and explained everything, good thing i convinced them

"uhm nay, tay, i forgot, i still have classes today, i might be late, hehe"

"oh okay, mang rolando, let's head to penelope's school"

mang rolando nodded, and mom's talking about a guy that she wanted me to meet, ngayon lang to, this is a first but she seems so giddy and excited, i always wanted to see her like that, i asked her if tatay already know this, and she said tatay agreed so it's alright to me, and i'll meet him on sunday. As we entered the school, as usual everyone's looking at our car, maybe because they already know who's inside it. Im quite famous in our school, but i really don't care anything about that.

"nay, tay i got to go, take care. goodbye i love you"

"take care, pen. see you later"

"okay nay, see ya."

as soon as i got out if the car, i already saw my bestfriend calissa, she waved her hand the moment she saw me, i waved back, and i walked to her direction

"penny!"

"hey calissa! what's up?"

"someone had just transferred"

i can see the glow in calissa's eyes, she looks so excited, but wait? transferred?

"what? but we're on the middle of school year, how come?"

"well, i heard that he's from netherlands,he's a balikbayan, an old student maybe?"

my subconcious rejoices, im excited, we seldomly have a new student, since our school is quite strict on accepting new students, as a matter of fact, it's not easy to pass our school's entrance exam, there are several ways before you can pass, im lucky enough not just im capable to pass but also im studying here since i was in nursery

"well, that's great! i can't wait! i hope she'll be our friend!"

"uhmm penny he's a 'he'"

"what?"

"i mean, he's a guy"

oh i see, now..im really....excited! haha oh silly me.

"watch out!"

i almost landed on the ground but, i did'nt feel anything, there's a wrecked vase infront of me, this must be the one supposed to fall on my head, and i can see a hands wrapped around my waist, the hands is saying that he is a guy, who is he? my savior?

※※※※※Chapter1※※※※※