18 » a bizarre experience

Start from the beginning

He locks the door behind him, before turning his full attention to Niall who seems to be on the verge of tears.

Harry rushes over, immediately climbing into his tiny arse bed, scooping Niall up into his arms and placing him on his lap.

"What's wrong, angel?" Harry asks gently, pushing Niall's lilac locks off his face gently, his fingers caressing his soft, flushed cheeks gently.

Niall simply shakes his head, hiding his face in Harry's neck and hugging the older lad tight. Harry feeds his fingers through Niall's soft hair, massaging his scalp slightly, in hopes of calming him down.

"Was it because of Louis? I'm really sorry about him. I didn't think you'd meet him. He usually doesn't wake up till noon." Harry says softly.

"It's not because of him." Niall mumbles. "I just... I just thought you left me." His already soft voice drops to a whisper.

Harry's heart clenches slightly, and he's holding Niall closer to him, pressing a loving kiss on the top of his head.

"Oh princess, I'm sorry." Harry coos softly. "I'm sorry I wasn't next to you when you woke up like I promised. I just... I really needed to pee." Harry says in embarrassment.

Niall giggles softly, raising his head off Harry's neck. "I'm sorry I'm such a big baby."

"Don't apologise, angel." Harry says softly, his hands reaching up to frame Niall's face, then bringing in him for a soft kiss.

"Harry?"

"Hmm?" He hums against Niall's soft lips.

"Now I need to pee. It'll be my first time peeing when I'm fully human." Niall says with a grin, as though proud of himself.

Harry chuckles softly, nodding.

"C'mon, we'll get you all cleaned up and everything. I think you deserve a warm bath, yeah?"

Niall nods excitedly, then surprises Harry by pressing a sweet kiss on the corner of his lips.

Harry smiles fondly, then picks Niall up bridal style, earning a soft squeal and a long string of giggles from the smaller lad.

He grins widely, then wraps his arms around Harry's neck, snuggling deeper into his side, loving his warmth.

He heads back into his bathroom, with Niall opening the door for him, before he's placing Niall back down on the floor.

"Alright, just do what you need to do, and I'll get the bath ready, okay love?"

"O-Okay." Niall nods with a shy smile.

Harry kisses his cheek once again, before giving him some privacy to pee before he starts filling the small tub with warm water, grabbing some soap (his only bottle of soap), squeezing a whole lot into the water, watching it bubble and foam up.

A small tap on his shoulder brings him out of his stoning state. He looks over his shoulder, smiling when he sees Niall with a bright grin on his lips, his eyes so bright they could light up the room.

"It was a bizarre experience." He states. "I could see myself pee. And, you kinda have to aim. That's a lot of work."

Harry throws his head back in joyous laughter, and if it was even possible, Niall's eyes brighten even further.

"You have a really nice laugh, you know. A nice smile too." Niall says, a little bashfully.

Harry smiles softly. "That's all you, gorgeous." Harry simply replies. "C'mon, the water's ready." He says, switching off the faucet.