Sorry Daddi

Monday Lexie's POV
(not edited)
So today is Monday and i still can't stop thinking about Chase.  He just tasted so good. I might try asking Adam if he wants to have a three some. I really hope he says yes...anyways enough about them. I'm heading into school right now and I have Mrs.Byers but she is never in her class. Like wtf kind of teacher isn't in her own class.But like I don't really care because it gives me more time to suck Adams small ass dick. I get no homework at all which is a surprise. *phone buzzez*
C=popa chris L=Lexi
C: hey sis wanna hang tonight ;)
L: ok baby boy🍆
C: see ya tonight sis
end of messages
I cant wait to see Popa Chris omg im already wet just thinking about it. WAIT i need to find out what to wear for my Popa. I walked into my closet and found they perfect outfit.

 I walked into my closet and found they perfect outfit

I put it on and get in the car and drive. (lexi isn't wearing a coat or anything on top of it) I knock on the door waiting for Popa Chris to answer. I few knocks later the door opens. I went to go hug Popa and it was his MOM! I quickly said sorry, wrong house and ran to my car. I drove back to my house to see Adam. "Hey lexi you look hot let's have sex" I was debating if i wanted to. "Ok Adam" I was about to kiss him when he suddenly yelled and backed away from me...

hey kitty girls anyways it's been a long minute but i'm proud to be back thanks to my friends for helping me with some of this (you know who you are) and ya it feels amazing to be back also plz read my rant book and dm me for ideas open to anything