2.He's big

My smut warning will be this emoji:🌕
🌕🌕🌕

Lexi's POV
School was over. Thank fucking god. My mom picked me up from school and drove me home. I went upstairs to do my homework.Bla bla bla you know. I ended up falling asleep.
The Next Morning
Lexi's POV
I was at my locker when Adam, the boy from yesterday walked up to me.
" Hey Lexi!What's up?"
"Oh nothing much you?"
"Actually yes i wanted to know if you wanted to go to the park with me after school?"
"Uhhh, let me ask my mom., and i'll tell you later." showing him a toothy smile.

After Adam left I texted my mom asking if i could go to the park with a friend and she said "ok hunny be home by 1:00 A.M."
End of school

I met up with Adam by his locker and i told him the good news that i could go to the park with him.
Skip walk to park
As we approached a bench he told me something that made me smile very big!
He told me that i was the most beautiful girl he has ever seen.
We sat on the bench and started talking. Then all a sudden his plump lips where on mine and we where making out. Things escalated quickly and the next thing i know was that my shirt was off. I pulled back from the kiss and took his pants off. After i got his pants off he started biting my neck.As he was doing so i let out a moan. He look up at me and smirked. He then unzipped my jeans and took off my panties. I then sat up and took off his boxers. I handed him a condom out of my bad and slipped it on his HUGE dick. And when i say it's huge i mean it. anyways he put his penis into my pussy and i moaned. He kept thrusting into me going faster each time until we both hit our climaxes and came all over the bench.

after they got their clothes back on
We exchanged numbers and we both went our own way home. I walked inside my house with a huge smile on my face. I walked upstairs and got ready for bed. After i sat on my bed and texted Adam
Me: Hey adam😏
Adam🍆: Hey babe
Me: can you send some pics
Adam🍆: Sure babe😏😏
Me: Thanks❤️
A few minutes later i got a hot ass pictures of Adam. Holy fuck he was so hot in these i quickly became wet as i looked at them.
The next day
Adams POV
So i'm thinking of asking out Lexi. She is one hot motherfucker. I don't just like her for her looks, she has that slutty personality that i fucking love and it turns me on. And she's really good in bed. I see her walk into school and my heart started skipping beats.
Lexi's POV
I saw Adam and i could tell by his face he had to tell me something. I was so fucking worried that i wasn't good enough in bed. I practiced my techniques like almost everyday. He walked up to me and started speaking.
"Hey Lexi!"
"Hey Adam"
"I have a serious question that you NEED to answer."
"ok"
"Lexi will you be my girlfriend/fuck buddy? i've been looking for someone to fuck and love at the same time."
"OMG YES ADAM!!"
Then we ditched school because fuck school. We went to the movies and enjoyed each others company. He walked me home and i went to bed and he went home. I looked at those hot nudes he sent me and instantly came in my pants thinking
"Holy fuck he's mine, all mine."

(oh my god so i forgot about Mrs.Byers and i'm switching her name for a reason. OMG MY NECK WII VERSION JUST CAME ON AND ITS BY "DOLAN PLS" BAHSJSHSJSHSH!!!!ok have fun babes