1. The beginning.

She's Eva. Sweet, adorable and a sweetheart. She has a wealthy man as her father. He was a professor in New Jersey. His visits to places compelled him to hire a caretaker for Eva. Eva, more than a responsible kid and her smile is so delicious! She was daddy's girl and managed well without a mother. They meant the world to each other.

(a lil description about Eva's school: a socialite school where money comes flowing in. A school where these friends learn lessons for life. Where  something they hate changes to something remarkable. A journey with a lot to take and give. A race everyone wants to win. Their darkest secrets becomes their reason to break apart. Where hatred and love become friends.)

..........Almost the end of the session. Its November. Everybody's busy preparing for the mock test and excited about Christmas plans but.......some are scared....of losing what and who they have.

Vera and Bill were a great couple. The perfect two. But Eva has something to tell........and before she can, it turns to a secret. She had an endless crush on Bill. She was happy for them.

She would sit and stare at Bill as if he were an angel. Lucky for her, vera was in the other section. She adored Bill a lil more each day until one day she woke up and realised it wasn't simply 'adoration', the table turned. It was love. Crazy! No! It cant! She cursed herself by swearing all the words she knew.