Chapter 24 Dream???

Y/N POV
When I open my eyes, I'm lying on the ground. "Where am I?," I get up and look around. It looks like I'm by a lake, and there are trees surrounding me. Am I in a dream I was in my room a few minutes ago. Suddenly I hear faced paced footsteps heading in my direction. What's that noise? I quickly hid behind a tree. Then the noise started getting closer. I crouched down in my hiding place, I hope whatever that is doesn't find me. The noise suddenly stops. When I turned towards the noise nothing there. "There you are," I hear a voice say next to me startling me. When I turn around I see a little girl. Does she have long black hair and brown eyes Who is she? "It's my turn to find you," I said automatically said back. Why did I say that? I move closer to the girl and cover my eyes. Its almost as if I have no control over my action. I can hear the sound of her footsteps getting further away. "One... Two... Three... Four...Five... I'm coming to find you..!" I yell and uncover my eyes. My legs started moving on there own. I struggled to stop running but failed. I started looking for her, behind the trees and in the bushes. I can't find her where did she go?

Suddenly hit something and I'm thrown back. "I'm sorry I didn't see you," I heard a voice apologize. When I look up their face is blurred out. However, he was the same size as the little girl. That voice... I heard it before. When I reach out to take the hand in front of me, I noticed something. My hand is really small, it's the same size as the little boys. Suddenly, my head starts to hurt. "Are you okay" The person touches my shoulder. My headache suddenly gets worse. "N...no stay back" I heard myself say. The person, however, didn't listen to my pleas. "......I.....c...........h..........," I can't understand what he's saying. My surroundings become blurry. "You're not her!" I hear the voice yell. What does he mean? When I try to speak no words come out. Suddenly I can't see anything.

When I open my eyes I'm back in my room. I'm on the floor and Lucy's diary is next to me opened. I get up from the floor and pick up the diary. That dream was strange, it felt real. I look back at the page that I saw early from the diary After reading this page I felt weird. I reread the page again and waited to see what would happen.

My phones ringing and I cautiously pick it up. Who's calling me? I don't know this number, should I pick up? I picked it up and put the phone to my ears. "Y/N, it's Lucy," The voice said making me sigh in relief. "Lucy, it's late, we can talk tomorrow," I said not really wanting to talk to her. "Wait, don't hang up, it's important, Karou asked me out," Lucy said. I guess Karou was able to do a believable confession. If I sound indifferent she'll know its a trick. Should I be sad or angry? Lucy doesn't wait for me to respond. "I know you're speechless, you don't have to say anything. I told you that I would get him in the end. Don't worry if you're nice I'll let you talk to him, " She said hanging up.

The next day when I came to school Karou wasn't there waiting for me as usual. Was this the right decision? It's only for a little while. "Y/N" I hear someone call out to me making me turn around. "Haru," I said after seeing her we hug. " You're better already," I asked worried that Haruhi, pushed, herself to be there. "I'm okay now," She said reassuring me. As we walked to the class I told her everything she missed. "Have you talked to Karou yet?" Haruhi asked and I shake my head. "I'll talk to him at the host club" I answered.

When we get to the classroom I find Hikaru but no Karou. Lucy isn't here either. "Hikaru where's Karou?" I ask him. "He left early this morning so I never saw him," Hikaru says talking out his notebook. "What did he say when he got back yesterday?" I asked. "He came back late when I was sleeping" Was he with Lucy that long?
"How do you know he came back," I asked. "Our maid told me that he came back exhausted, passed out by the door, then got up and went upstairs." He replied. He must have made the maids nervous. Is he alright? I'm sure he'll be at the host club.

When I get to the host club with Haruhi. Karou isn't there, where is he? I look over at Kyoya who doesn't look worried. Shouldn't he be mad that Karou missed the host club? When I about ask him I'm stopped by Tamaki's voice. " Places everyone the guest are coming. When the door opens my usual guest sit by me. Everything goes by normally. I'm asked questions about myself and given gifts. Every so often, I would look over to the twins. Only to see Hikaru talking with guests. I'm worried I made the wrong decision, and Karou got hurt.

"Y/N you look sad, are you okay" One of my guest asked. " I'm fine" I lied and glance at Kyoya. Who hasn't noticed that I wasn't being a good host? "Of course, she's not fine, her boyfriend broke up with her" One of the boys lightly pushed the other. How do they know? I haven't told anyone but the other guests. "How do you know?" I ask and all look at me confused and start whispering. "You tell her, "one voice said. " Not me, you"One boy answered. "You brought it up it should be you," another voice said. Then they finally looked at me. "Karou and Lucy have been going around school telling people that there dating," He said. Is that why he missed class and the host club?

I know they have to pretend to date but not tell everyone. After the host left the host club talked about Lucy. We can't do anything unless we hear back from Karou so we start to leave. "Y/N I'll walk you home," Haruhi said but I declined. I want to talk to Kyoya before I leave. "L/N, you made you guest worry, I'm increasing your debt," he said as I approached him. He never looked at me today. I sighed I"m afraid of asking how much I owe."Did you already know Karou wasn't going to be here?" I asked and Kyoya shut his book. "No, but when he gets back. He'll have to make up for today" Kyoya answered. He looks angry maybe I shouldn't have asked. After I said goodbye to Kyoya, I left the host club alone.

What is Karou planning? Maybe I should call him? I took out my phone and tried. After a few rings, I heard "Hello," coming from the phone. "Karou why didn't you" I started to say but was caught off by him. "Sorry I can't come to the phone right now. Leave a message and I'll try to call you back." After he finished I heard a beeping sound. I put my phone away and continue walking. I have to trust that this is just part of Karou's plan.

When I'm almost by the door of the school, I hear someone. Is someone crying? I stop and walk in the direction of the sound. Who's crying? Someone's sitting on the floor. I can't see his face because it's blocked by his knees. Should I say something or just leave. Kyoya would probably nag me if I didn't help a potential guest. I move closer to him and kneel down. "Are you okay," I asked and he raises his head. His red hair was covering his face. He brushed it off of his face and looked at me. He had green eyes and his face was covered with tears.Wait isn't that guy that stopped me at the festival? I didn't know he went to this school.

He looked at me in shock and took my hand. "You're worried about me?"He asked. "Well I'm a host so I have to help all my guest", I said repeating Tamaki's words. He looked disappointed at my words and let go of my hands. "Can I ask for your advice," He asked. I nodded and sat down next to him. He pulled out his phone and showed a picture. It's a little girl. She has black hair and brown eyes, her dress is blue. She is sitting on a swing smiling.Wait isn't that the girl from my dream? "That's my sister who I haven't seen in years," he says. "What's her name?" I asked. He didn't answer and looked at me. "I don't want her to know I'm here, just seeing that's she's okay is enough," he replied. If she's his sister why was she in my dream? Maybe it's a coincidence."Maybe she'll forgive you," I said trying to reassure him.

"No, I said something that I can never take back," He said standing up. Was he leaving already? " You should at least let her know how you feel. Even if it's meaningless," I said. He patted my hair with is hand. I looked at him confused when he saw how shock I was he removed his hand. "Sorry, its a habit. Thank you for encouraging me." He said waving goodbye to me.He started leaving but then stopped. Did he forget something? "Don't you think its weird that someone who has a diary wouldn't look for it." He says and starts walking again. I run to catch up to him. "How do you know about that?" I ask and he looks at me confused. "About what?" He asks. "You just said that..." I start to say but nothing comes out. What did he say? "Are you okay?" He asked worriedly. "I'm fine but you just said the diary" I start to say and stop. Why can't I remember what he said? "Well goodbye," He said leaving me in a rush.

I follow him, this is important. "Wait, how do you know about the diary we have!" I yelled and he stops walking. He shouldn't know about Lucy's diary. "You're different this time. You're not her," He says and runs away leaving me confused. "You're not her" I repeat to myself. What does that mean? When I look around to ask him he was gone. I look back to the spot where he was sitting. A piece of paper is on the floor. I pick it up and read it. "Since I'm nice I'll give you a clue. Read the whole diary." It said. He wasn't writing when I talked to him. It was as if he expected to see me today.