chapter 14 Worried

Y/N POV-Its been two weeks since Karou cleared everything up everything is back to normal. But its also been two weeks since I've seen Lucy. The day after Karou and I got back together Lucy suddenly didn't go to school. Karou never dating her but why did she admit to dating him. Maybe she was looking for a boyfriend but why did she pick Karou out of all the boys in the school? She could of picked Hikaru he's single? "Y/N are you okay" Karou said looking at me worried. "Yes I'm fine" I lied I don't want Karou to worry. "Are you sure? You haven't even touched your food" Karou said. We are at lunch now with Hikaru and Haruhi. "I'm not hungry right now" I said getting up from the table. "You have a test after lunch you don't want your stomach to growl" Hikaru said. But I didn't sit back down."I will be back" I said walking away from the table. But then Karou grabs my hand. "If there's something bothering you you know you can tell me" Karou said I got my hand loose from his hand. "I'm fine I just want to take a walk." I said walking away. "Wait Y/N I'll go with you" Haruhi said following me. "Okay but I'm fine" I said. "Y/N I know your not fine you have been acting different" Haruhi said. Even Haruhi was worried I guess its okay to tell her. "I'm worried about Lucy" I said. "She hasn't come to school in a while. If she dose come back Karou will be there to help" Haruhi said giving a hug. She's right Karou was fouled by her once. But I know this won't happen again this time he will be by my side. "Thanks Haru you made me feel better" I said letting go of her. "So are you coming back to lunch?" Haruhi asked me. "No I want to walk around, a little more before class. " Okay but I need to go back I want to finish my lunch" Haruhi said. "Okay but can you tell Karou not to worry about me?" I asked Haruhi. "Sure Y/N" Haruhi said going back to lunch. She has been in this school for so long. But she still gets excited to try new rich people food. But she is a good friend leaving her food to check on me.
----Time skip to 2 minutes-------
As I was walking I heard footsteps behind me.Karou is probably following me he always dose this when he's worried. I guess he didn't believe Haruhi when she told him I was fine."Karou I'm fine I just want to take a walk" I said turning around. But instead of finding a oranges haired guy I found a black haired girl. " Lucy!" I yelled she smiled at me. She wasn't in class today so why is she here."You remembered my name Y/N" She said in a nice voice but I knew she wasn't a nice person. "How could I forget after what you did" I said getting angry but her smile never faded. "I never got to properly meet you" Lucy said. "I don't want to get to know you I replied." Thats a little mean let's go somewhere else to talk" she said and started walking. Should I follow her? It could be a trap? But if I don't follow her I won't know what happened. "Are you coming Y/N" She said but she didn't turn her back to look at me. "Yes" I said following her. I have to know I'm a little scared but I want to know. As we were walking she didn't say anything. Maybe I should have went to get Karou? But it is too late now when I'm so close to knowing. "Its just up these stairs" Lucy said looking at me but her smile wasn't calming. "Why did you pick the roof" I said as we walked up the stairs. "I wanted to talk to you privately without anyone bothering us" She said. I felt the warm sun on my skin as we got to the roof. "Okay best friend what do you want to talk about" Lucy said in a cheerful voice. " I'm not you best friend and I want answers" I said that's when her face looked serious. Its hard to believe this is the same girl I saw just a second ago." Okay what do you want to know" She said sitting down this is it I will finally know.