Chapter 4: Your First Dates Part 2:

ابدأ من البداية

 After eating Nya looks at me and blushes, "So Denis..." she begins. "I want to thank you for bringing me here." "Your welcome. I really enjoyed being here. With you." I respond back. I felt the heat on my face. We both were looking down and then look up at the same time. We accidently kiss each other but wait a few second then she pulled away. "I enjoyed that. " She whispers to herself. I go in my car to drop Nya off at her house then go home and wait til YN texts me to picker her up.

Alex POV: While Denis and Nya have their date me and YN have ours. I heard Denis order for him and his date and I order the same but I told them to add bacon on Yn's. I knew she loved bacon, so it was meant to be... LOL. "Thanks yn. I really have to admit, you look pretty. Not even pretty, pretty  gorgeous." I say maybe a bit too loud. She blushes and her a/c hair falls on her eyes because she looks down. I take my hand and put on her chin. Bringing it up and say, "Don't hide that face." and I kiss her. I pull away. 

"W-woah. That was. I'm gonna text Denis. Thanks for tonight." and she runs out of the restaurant. She forgets her galaxy backpack, so I run out to give it to her and then I see Denis's car drive away. I might just have to give it to her on Monday. 

YN POV: I look down and realize my backpack is still in the restaurant."DENIS I LEFT MY-" I start to scream then Denis gets a text from someone. He hands the phone to me and I see that it's Alex.

A: Hey Denis?

D: Hi. This is yn. 

A: U do know you left your bookbag right

D: Yeah. Just drop it off at my house ASAP 

D: I need it now.

A: On my way

** TIME SKIP TO AT HOUSE**

So Alex is waiting at my house and I slowly see Corl driving up the street, so I grab the backpack. "THANKS!" I yell and run up stairs to change into my red I chose. I grab my red wallet, my phone, and change my earrings to these:

 I grab my red wallet, my phone, and change my earrings to these:

Alex left and Corl arrived. I heard a knock on the door and Denis answers it. I wait at the top of the stairs.

Corl's POV:  I knock on the door with a beat. Denis answers the door. "Hey. Did she tell you?" I ask. Hoping my best friend doesn't kill me. "Yeah. BUT MESS WITH HER AND I MESS WITH YOU!! And here is the one and Only yn ln!" Denis responds. Yn comes down and she looks stunning. "Wow! Yn, you look amazing!" "Thank you. Shall we get going?" She ask. "We shall."

** TIME SKIP TO THE DINNER**

So I order an burger and she just asked for fries. I wondered why she didn't want to eat. I asked if she was okay and she said she forgot about when the date was and ate. "So, anything new?" "Yeah, Denis went to a date an hour ago with my Bff, Nya." She responded. 

OMG I almost fanboyed a little because Nya Teh Cat was one of my favorite youtube channels. So after we ate I asked if she wanted to go see a movie. adding the fact that we can get slushies and popcorn. She looks at her phone and looks at me worried.