When you think everythings going okay.

*Olly walked in to see Jaymi in right state crying his eyes out shaking*

"Aye whats wrong, come here, ssshh sshh" Olly says to Jaymi as he starts calm down but is still shaking.

"George, what's happend" Olly asks through tears as everyone seems to be crying.

"There's only a 25% he'll come out of the operation fine, theres a 75% chance of him coming out unable to walk, making him diabled" George replies through the tears.

*Olly just crys and pulls Jaymi closer*

*The doctor walks in*

"Jaymi... you ready...?" The doctor questioned

*Jaymi looked at Olly straight in the eyes*

"I'll love you no matter what" Olly whispeard to him.

"Can I come down with him"? Olly wondered

"Yes you can but you can't come in the operating room you and look theough the window" The doctor explained.

"Yeah, okay thankyou" Olly rushed.

*Olly grabbed hold of Jaymi's hand holding it as they were pushing Jaymi's bed down the corridoor to the operating room with Jaymi laying confterbly on the bed ready*

"I'm scared" Jaymi mumbeld

Before Olly got chance to say anything they'd taken him in.

"Oliver Marmon" a voice called

"Yes"? Olly said.

"We need a word about your friend Jaymi" the voice replied

"Fiancè" Olly corrected the man

"Look, they've finished the operation on his legs, one leg was complete succsess, he will be able to walk on it fine but the other one, no, so when he wakes up we will try as much as we can so that he won't have to spend the rest of his live in a wheel chair, but, we've discovered something else, when know family members been here he was just resting, he's complained of alot of head aces, well now we know the cause of it, there's a bleed in the brain where he went through the glass, we are going to have to do another operation after he's had a bit of rest recovering from this one, but the bleed is a very big operation, im being honest with you he might die, or he could gain things out of it like minor brain damage which if he did get, it will correct it's self after a period of time and start to get better, but baicially all i wanted to speak to you was about how you can't get up and leave him, he needs support right now, when someone's had brain damage depending on what kind they will need help, he'll be unable to do so much alone" The doctor explained the situation to Olly.

"What do you take me for!?" Olly spoke through the tears.

"I've been with that man 5 years of my life, and i've been engaged to him for 4 of those years, why would i leave him just because I'll have to help him live his life, I love him of course i won't leave him"

Olly ran out to Jackie and just hugged her.

"Olly"? Jackie said

Olly tried to explain but he was speaking to fast and was crying to much to tell what he was trying to say.

"Hey ssshhh, calm down i can't understand you" Jackie said rocking Olly and rubbing his back softley, trying not to cry knowing something had happend.

Olly managed to explain eventually then the doctors bought Jaymi's on his bed through, he looked pale, you could tell he'd just come out of s huge operation, the stiches all up his legs, still a few sharp cuts up his face from the crash that couldn't be stiched but the main thing were the wires coming out of his head, that broke Olly's heart that those few wires coming out of his head were partly what was keeping him going and stopping the bleed from spreading, he also had tubes coming from his mouth, nose and one coming out of his side giving him oxygen.