Chapter 1: Could this be the end?

It was all okay Union J were coming back from a gig going to pick Olly and Caterina up from Chilli Reds in a black cab, the driver and Jaymi in the front and JJ, George and Josh in the back untill they pulled over and a large lorry came crashing from behind them...

"JAYMI"! George screamed as the older boy went through the glass of the windscreen.

*Tears running down the boys faces knowing full well it wasn't just going to be a bump on the head*

"NOO"!! Olly cried and colapsed into Cats arms balling his eyes out.

The ambulence was soon called and arrived quite quickly.

"We need to get him to hospital now or he definatly won't make it he already has a really bad chance" The paramedic said to another, but Olly overheard and just cried even more with Cat trying to calm him down even though she could'nt hold back the tears herself.

The other three boys were fine, just needed a few stitches but that was all and the taxi driver didn't go through the glass as the steering wheel held him back.

Everyone was rushed to hospital immediatley.

*In the ambulence*

*Paramedics are performing CPR on Jaymi trying to revive im but no luck*

"Im telling you now expect the worse" A paramedic told the four boys and Cat.

JJ and Josh hadn't spoken the whole time, as they were not just worried and in shock they were in the most pain with having glass stuck in there arms.

Hearing that just made George and Olly come flowing with tears.

"I need to ring Jackie" Olly managed to say through all the tears.

*Dialls the number shes meeting them there*

The ambulance pulls up and the paramedics explain that they cannot commit any surgary as its as serious as it it and will put him on a life support machine untill he wakes up (if he wakes up).

Olly goes and sits on a chair next the Jaymi's hospital bed and takes his hand and keeps saying "Please don't die Jaymi please don't" over and over, the other three boys and Cat sit next to him all in tears as well trying to hope for the best.

Jackie (Jaymi's mum) bursts in, takes one look at Jaymi then immediatley and runs to Olly and cuddles and rocks him alowing him to cry on her shoulder.