Jisung thought they were joking at first. Until he felt two hands sliding around his neck and saw Minho getting down to lean on his knees since Jisung was sitting down on the floor. Nobody did anything to help poor Jisung out and pull Minho away because they thought their hyungs were joking and that Minho wouldn't actually kiss Jisung on his lips. Their faces were one inch apart but they stayed like that for a while, so smartass Jisung thought the older wouldn't actually kiss him-

"You're really cute, you know that. Like a cute lil squirrel." Minho pulled Jisung's face closer to his own, pressing their lips together.

Felix spit out his water.

"Holy shi-" Hyunjin and Seungmin murmured, shockingly pulling Minho away from Jisung.

Jisung froze. He was so red, his cheeks, his whole face. He was blushing like crazy. He flushed. He kept asking himself why he didn't push the older away, that would've prevented all of this.

"Are you okay, hyung?" Jeongin whispered for only Jisung to hear.

"Yeah, I'm fine." Jisung said walking towards his room.

The next day they expected or at least hoped everything would be normal again and it was, unexpectedly normal, like nothing had happened.

Woojin, Chan, Minho and Changbin all woke up with migraines, most likely because they drank too much the night before. They also didn't remember one single thing that had happened after they got drunk. Even so.. Jisung has a weird feeling when he's with Minho after what happened so he distanced himself from him. Ofcourse Minho noticed this but he didn't really think anything of it. He thought the younger was just having a bad week.

Jisung, Jeongin, Felix, Hyunjin and Seungmin all agreed to never speak of what had happened ever again.

[End of the flashback]

"I know you two don't see eye to eye for some reason, but also see this as an opportunity to start talking again and solve whatever problem you have with each other."

Jisung sighingly murmured. "Sure, okay."

"Mhm, alright." Minho simply said.

"Okay... I'll be leaving then." Chan said, walking towards the door. "You won't kill each other, right?" Chan asked, standing by the door before closing it.

They both glared at him, making him close the door in just half a second before they fire bullets at him with their eyes.

"Okay, let's get this over with." The younger said, ignoring the fact of having to solve their 'problems'. To be honest, the younger himself didn't know why he was angry at the older anymore. It started with him distancing himself from Minho and then it suddenly turned into him being angry at him. Was he angry because the older had kissed him? Or because he didn't remember that he had kissed him? His own mind is getting him confused.

Minho didn't say anything as he started teaching Jisung the dance moves he's having trouble with.

After teaching him the moves for about half an hour it was time to observe the younger on his own, without Minho setting the example.
"Okay, from the start. Show me what you got." The older said, turning on the music.

Observing him from head to toe, every move looked good and clean.. until at the end, the older let out a little chuckle. "Cute."

"Did you just call me-" the older didn't let him finish that sentence, ofcourse.