He saw you fixing the Impala (SMUT)

Jared:
I was heading to the sets today and I met up with Jensen and Misha. "Hey guys what's up?" I acknowledge their attention. "Oh hey Jay..." Jensen said with a sense of sadness in his voice. "Hey Jared!" Misha bro hugged me and I was gladly return. "Jensen what wrong?" I ask as I let go of Misha, walking towards Jensen. "Well Baby is broken. So the Producer is look for the same car without any damages from the show." He explains as I hugged him. "Dude everything is ok, we will figure something out alright?" I told him as he nodded in agreement. All 3 of us started walking towards the trailers to change our clothes for today sets, once we were done we headed to the sets till I heard a name being said. "Hey Y/N, Thanks for coming here." Anonymous person said as I heard a female voice. "Not a problem, what do you need Robert?" "Please call me Bobby Y/N, and would you mind fix Baby today she broke down and we can't find another impala on this sets that has no damages." Bobby told a woman who is my girlfriend. "Wait... my Y/N can't possibly fix cars....can she???" I thought as heard Y/N's voice again. "Sure thing Bobby, I will get her fix in no time!" She sounds beamed. "Great!!! Thank Y/N, you saved the day. I bet the boys will be very happy!" He smiled at her as he walked away from her and the impala. I walked in, looking at Y/N grabs a tool box and popped the hood up to see what was wrong. I admire her skills under the hood. "Wow...she looks so cute and hot when she works under the hood, damn how I get so lucky??" I thought as the boys came in. "Hey Ja-" I cut Jensen off by telling him to shush and pointed at my girl. His mouth drops so did Misha's, I smirked at them. "That right boys, she mine!" I whispered to them. Then I heard something that I never expect. "Ok guys I know you all here come out!" Y/N said as I look where she is and she still under the hood! "How??" I thought as I came out with the boys and stood there, staring at Y/N in shock. "Hey Y/N" Misha and Jensen nervously waved at her. She indicated the boys to leave, they got the point and left. "Hey hun.." I smiled nervously at her, she smiled. "Hey back.." she said as she walked towards me and peck my cheeks, then went back to the impala.

Y/N:
I went back to the impala and continue fixing the parts of the car. "You can grab yourself a chair hun." I told Jared. "Alright, why are you here tho?" Jared asked, I stopped fixing the impala and face him. "In case you haven't noticed that I'm fixing the impala." I gave him a smart ass remark, he raised his brow at me, smirking. "What?" I questioned as he kept smirking.  He got up from his chair and walked towards me slowly. "Is this a way to talk to Daddy?" He ask as I stood there in complete shock. "I never knew Jared has a dirty side." I thought. "Well princess?" He snapped me back to reality. I was practically clueless how to respond till, I finally gave him an answer. "N-No Daddy..." I stuttered as he smiles at me. He whispered in my ear that I never thought I would hear him say. "I'm going to lock the door as I'm doing that, I want you to strip." I blushed as I became obedient to him. He went to lock the door, I started to strip but I kept my bra and panties on for him. He came back and smirked at me, licking his lips. "Wow Babygirl... look at you" he spoke huskily, his eyes were full of lust. I blushed as I push a stain of my hair behind my ear. He approached me and lift me up the impala hood, kissing my lips then my neck.

Jared:
I kissed Y/N's neck and started to suck on it leaving a mark on her. I grabbed her bra straps, starting to slide them off of her. I unhook her bra and let her breasts falls, they were so perky, her nipples are pink and hard. I grab her nipples then pinching them gently, she moans as I look at her seeing that she enjoyed it. I put one nipple in my mouth as I play with the other one, Y/N grabbed my hair and started to pull on it. "Y/N.." I growled at her, she looked at me in shock. "Jared... do you have a kinky side?" She asked, I look at her with a smile on my face. "So if I pull your hair, you growls?" She asked. I nodded. "It turns me on Babygirl.." I whispered in her ear. I  wanted to be dominant towards her so that what I did. I turned her around facing the wall, pinning her against the wall. She gasped at my actions. I pulled her shorts and panties down, feeling her clit folds. "Wow Babygirl, you're soaking." I look at her full of lust. I continue to play with her clit till I shoved my fingers into her. "Jared!" She screamed as she held on to me. I kept pumping into her as she grab my hair, as she let out moan. "Jared..." She moaned. "Let it go babe, come on just cum!" I encourage her as I kept pumping into her. "I'm gonna cum!" She screams, finally she has cummed on my fingers, tasting her juices on my fingers. "Mmmm Babygirl you taste good.." I wink at her as she laugh. "Thanks, now I would like work on the impala and you need to go to back to the set." She sassed me. I smiled at her as I kissed her then walk out. "I love you angel" I called out. "I love you moose" she replied back.