Author's Note

Hi guys!

If you've made it this far, thank you so much! I've loved writing these short stories and I hope you enjoyed reading them. I really appreciated every read, vote and comment. They gave me the inspiration to keep going.

Unfortunately, this collection is now complete. I won't be writing any more short stories. It's been an amazing project, and I can't believe I've written so much in under three months! But I need to get back to writing my novels now. I've been neglecting them a lot.

I would really love to know which stories and which characters were your favourite. My favourite story has to be Dangerous Assumptions. I love all the characters and the setting and the meaning behind it all. But I'd really like to know what you think.

Again, thank you to everyone who has taken the time to read one or more of my stories. I can't believe I've got over 1k reads on this! I don't usually get that many.

I'm so happy to have completed this and to have such lovely readers. All your comments mean so much to me.

So please do drop me a line to tell me what you thought of this collection! If you want to have a general chat just shoot me a PM, I'm friendly for most days of the month.

Bye for now! I've really enjoyed every minute of this collection.

- Zoe