Chapter II

Ash POV

Alright. One thing I learned from Unova is to fully evolve my pokemon. Which means that I need to evolve the pokemon that have not fully evolved yet. So that means...Gible, Bayleef and Totodile will be my choices for this fight.

"Toxicroak! Time to battle!" Brock called out as he sends out his Toxicroak.

"Hey! Your Croagunk evolved!" I point out.

"Yes he did. And he is now stronger than ever," Brock says.

"Hmm...Gible! I choose you!" I say as I send out my Gible who immeadiatly tries to put his jaws on my head happily.

I laugh a bit.

"Gible? After this battle you can do that as much as you wish," I promise.

Gible hopped off and got ready for battle.

"Toxicroak! Use Brick Break!" Brock said.

Toxicroak's hands glowed blue and he charged at Gible.

"Dodge it and use Draco Meteor!" I command.

Gible jumped out of the way and shot a red sphere into the sky. It exploded into hundreds of smaller spheres which all went flying to Toxicroak.

"Use Poison Jab to smash the spheres!" Brock said.

Both of Toxicroak's hands glowed purple and he punched the incoming spheres, making them not do any damage to him, however, some spheres did manage to hit Toxicroak, sending him crashing against a tree.

"Toxicroak!" Brock called out.

Toxicroak slowly got up and gave Brock the thumbs up. Brock smiled.

"Alright! Use another Brick Break!" Brock said.

Toxicroak charged at Gible again.

"Use Earthquake!" I say as Gible jumped high into the air and when he landed, it sent enormous shockwaves around the battlefield, all of them hitting Toxicroak who fainted.

"Good job Toxicroak. Return! Alright...Swampert!" Brock said, recalling Toxicroak and sending out Swampert.

"Looks like all of your pokemon evolved huh?" I say as I adjust my cap.

"Yes they did. Alright Swampert use Scald!" Brock called out.

Swampert shot boiling hot water from his mouth.

"Dodge it!" I say.

Gible was not fast enough and got hit. He rolled on the ground and fainted.

"Good job buddy. Go get some rest," I say as I recall Gible.

"Bayleef! I choose you!" I say as I send out Bayleef who is really happy to be battling with me again.

"Alright Bayleef! Razor Leaf now!" I call out.

Bayleef shot razor sharp leaves from the leaf on top of her head. They were coming in fast.

"Use Scald!" Brock commands.

Swampert tried to shoot through the leaves but that didn't work and the leafs hit Swampert, fainting him.

"Return!" Brock says as he recalls Swampert.

"Go, Steelix!" Brock says as he sends out his Steelix, who was previously an Onix.

"Let's do this Bayleef!" I say.

"Bay!" Bayleef said with a determined expression.

"Steelix! Use Rock Polish!" Brock said.

Steelix suddenly shines and his speed increases.