Chapter 59: Walk of Fame

Beginne am Anfang

After the Speeches

The speeches were finally finished and it was time to reveal the star on the Walk of Fame. Everyone counted down from ten and soon enough the cheering was so loud that South America could hear. Everyone was taking pictures and talking to their friends. The boys, Val and i were talking about some random things until i felt arms wrap around my neck. I turned around and saw Lauren.

"Lolo!" i said excitedly. I wrapped my arms around her and gave her the biggest hug ever.

"Ria. Omg i missed you." Lauren said as she returned the hug. After a few seconds we let go and started to catch up on things. After five minutes i started to introduce her to my sister.

"Lolo, this is my sister Valentine. Val, this is my best friend Lauren." I said to Val. I looked at Val's eyes and they were open wide.

"Omg, you're Lauren from Fifth Harmony." Val said and she began crying.

"You're her role model Lolo. She loves you to bits." I said to Lauren.

"Aw how sweet." Lauren said softly. She walked over to my sister and gave her a hug. Val returned the hug almost like she didn't want to let go. Soon they parted their hug and the eight of us were talking until we had to leave to go and get ready for the party tonight for Simon. We said our goodbyes and we left the venue. We all piled into the car and drove back to the boy's house. Once we had arrived we all piled out of the car and made our way into the house. Val and i went upstairs to get ourselves ready for tonight. We both had our showers and now we are taking turns in Alexa's chair getting all dolled up. She styled my hair with two braids on the side and left the rest curled. She did my normal smokey dark eyes make-up and my nude lip. Once i was finished, i swapped the chair with Val and decided to put my dress on.

Ria's Dress

After i had put on my dress, i slipped on my heels and put on my small diamond necklace and earrings. I put on my ring that Christopher gave to me and a ring that mum had given me. I now just sat on the bed waiting for Val to finish up. After another half hour, Val was finally finished. She walked out of the bathroom and slipped on her dress.

Val's dress

Val zipped up the zipper, slipped her heels on and put her accessories on

Val zipped up the zipper, slipped her heels on and put her accessories on. Once she was finished she turned to me and we both smiled at each other.

"You look beautiful Ria." Val said with a smile.

"So do you Val. Mum would be so proud and excited to see you dress up like this." I said softly.

"Gracias Ria." Val said and gave me a hug. I returned it and smiled. After a few seconds we pulled away we decided to take a picture together. I gave Alexa my phone and she started to snap photos of Val and I. Once we were finished with our little photoshoot we thanked her and opened the door. We could hear the boys at the end of the stairs waiting for us. Together Val and I walked down the stairs. Our heels getting the boys attention. Once Val and I were at the end of the stairs we looked up and the boys eyes were open so wide that they would pop out of their heads.

"What do you boys think?" I asked and Val and i turned around.

"Mi, mi, mi, ustedes chicas se ven hermosas" The boys said together in sync.

"Muchas gracias chico's" Val and i replied. We heard feet coming down the stairs and turned around and saw Alexa walking down.

"Hola amigos, le gustaria tomarse algunas fotos? (Hello friends, would you like some photos taken)" Alexa asked.

"Si por favor. Gracias" I replied to Alexa. I gave her my phone and we started taking photos together. I took photos with the boys separately. Val and I had some photos taken of us together and then their were some couple ones as well. After fifteen minutes of taken photos together it was time for us to leave for the party. We said our goodbyes to Alex and we all piled into the Uber. After our one hour drive we made it to the venue. We all piled out and walked in. We were showed to our table and sat down. There were people everywhere and the music was loud that everyone had to yell to talk to each other. Erick and Christopher were making Instagram stories about the venue and i was laughing at how funny they were being. I was talking to Joel about random things until i felt arms wrap around my neck. I looked up and saw Lauren.

"Hola Lolo." I said and stood up and gave her a hug. After a few seconds we pulled away and i examined her outfit.

"Wow lolo, you look fucking stunning." I said and twirled her around.

"Gracias Ria. You look like a goddess." Lauren said and twirled me around. We talked for a few minutes until i felt a hand in mine. I looked down to see Christopher looking at me. I smiled and closed my tiny hand in his. I turned back to Lauren and smiled.

"Hey, want to go to the photo booth and take pictures with each other?" Lauren asked.

"Yea, i would love too. Can i bring my friends as well?" I asked with a smile.

"Sure you can." Lauren replied with a smile. I bent down and tapped Christopher's shoulder. He turned his head and looked at me. I bent down so my mouth was close to his ear.

"I'm going to go to the photo booth with Lauren, want to come and take some photos with us? The boys can come as well." I said to Christopher.

"Si princesa." Christopher said with a smile. He tapped Erick's shoulder and told him the plan. In the end only Christopher, Erick, Joel, Val and I walked to the photo booth and started to take some funny photos with each other. First Lauren and I went together, then Lauren and Val. Then it was us three girls then the boys joined in. We took group photo's together and some singular ones as well. Christopher and I took some photo's together and so did Erick and Val. After ten minutes of messing around and laughing we received our photos and laughed at the funny ones that we took. After looking at the photo's Simon got on stage ready to say another speech. We said our goodbyes to Lauren and we walked back to our table. 

For the rest of the night, the boys, Val and i were singing to songs until 11pm. It was finally time to go home. We grabbed our things and made our way back to our Uber. We all piled in and were driven back to our place. We all piled out and walked inside. All of us went upstairs and changed into our pjs. We said our good nights to each other and decided to sleep for the rest of the night.