|two|

"Hello, Tyler.," John said. This Tyler guy looked at me and smirked. "So who is this cutie?" He asked. "Don't start, Tyler". John warned. I just looked at the two guys staring each other down. "John?" I said. "He looked at me and at Tyler one more time. He turned around and grabbed my hand walking to the classroom. "Who's that?" "His name is Tyler, stay away from him and his friends, they're nothing but trouble". He grumbled. "Ok". I said quietly.

We walked in and I sat next to John, the teacher said we were allowed. My brother keeps looking at me... he probably thought I was going to sit with him...sucker. He also it staring dagger into John. "Who's looking at me,(y/n)?" John asked, beads of sweat forming on his forehead. "My..brother.." "why is he staring at me?" "Like I said, protective older brother, and maybe the fact it's my first day here and we came in holding hands". I said.

The door suddenly slams open and Tyler walks in. The teacher doesn't even look up. "Tyler can you please take your seat". Tyler looks around and saw me. He smiled and sat down next to me.

(This is the seats if you get confused)

.John.(y/n).tyler.adam.

He chuckled as he worked. I continue to do mine as well. Tyler looked at me then at Adam. Tyler scribbled something on a piece of paper, I just saw it before he screwed it up 'dude isn't the girl I'm next to hot!' It said. He throws it at Adam, Adam gave him a 'wtf' face. Tyler told him to open it. ..he's fucked..., Adam unravels it and stares at it. He wrote something down on another piece of paper and thrown it back. Tyler unravels It. 'Guess what...' "THAT'S MY FUCKING SISTER!" Adam shouted and tackled Tyler. "ADAM STOP" I shouted. John grabbed me before I could reach them. Adam was throwing hard punches while Tyler was trying to get him off. The teacher finally got them off each other. They both were bruised and a little bloody.

I sighed and walked over to my brother. "There really wasn't no need for that, Adam " "well no one saids that to me about my little sister.". He said wiping some blood from his mouth looking at Tyler. Tyler stared right back at him. "ALL OF YOU TO THE PRINCIPLES OFFICE, NOW!, john you go to, to make sure they don't fight again". The teacher screeched. I walked out with Adam and Tyler ether side of me and John behind me, "she is hot tho.." Tyler said, hand daringly close to my lower back. "Back off Tyler," John said. John put his arm around my shoulder and whacked Tyler's hand away.

We reached the office and that lady who gave us out schedule told us to take a seat and wait. So we did. The lady keeps looking at Adam, Tyler and john... really... the principal opened his door. "Come in," he said. We sat down and wait to be shouted at, John stood at the door. "Tyler and Adam, both of your parents will be here soon, john you can stay and sit with (y/n)". He sat next to me

(Seats)
Principal
Tyler john (y/n) Adam

Our parents walked in and sat next to us. Mom gave us a disappointed look. "
"Hello miss.snow and Mrs.wild, your sons here got into a fight, I know Adam and (y/n) are new here, so Adam will be let off with a warning, but for Tyler, for it seems he keeps getting into fights, he will have week suspension". "Come on You two, let's get you back to class," my mom said. I stood up and walked outside with them, Tyler and his mom still in the office.

"What do you have next, John?" "Science, you?" "Pe.." "alright, see you at lunch!" He walked away. I turned to Adam. Mom already left. "You're an idiot". I said "Whatever.., who was that guy?" "Oh, that's John, he's a friend". "He's "just a friend"" "yeah, he is, see you later Adam". "See you later, sis".

I walked to my locker and grabbed my kit. Before I can close it, it was slammed shut. I turned around to see a guy with a with a Jason mask and a blue hoodie, a guy with a t-shirt that says pancakes, someone with a leather jacket ((good evening gentleman, I will need your boots, your clothes and your motorcycle)), a short guy with brown hair and red hoodie, a guy with a sunset tank top and sunglasses and a Asian guy with raven black hair, a red jacket with white stripes and sunglasses. ((I haven't forgotten about the others))

"are you (y/n)?" the Asian said, he looked to be the leader of the group. "yes, why?" he pushed me against the lockers. " you're the reason Tyler is suspended! so you're going to be our new slave. 'WHAT?! SLAVE! Who does he think he is!' "I'm sorry...what?" "Our slave, you will do as we ask and stay with us at lunch, do our homework as well". I felt like screaming at him and walking away but I couldn't, they were surrounding me. I giggled "as if, you guys scare me" I pushed the leader away from me causing him to fall over. The rest of the guys stared at me shocked. "Sorry fellas but I'm not the type to let people boss me around, especially some dumb ass boys who can't live without the fuck boi of the group" as I walked away I heard a growl and then a chuckle "shes perfect~" walked away to p.e ignoring what I heard. They must be really stupid if they think I'm going to be there 'slave'. Sounds dumb.

We were playing dodgeball. I'm Fairly good at it but I know I'm not the best.
Right now we were in teams of five and there were three groups. Two of our teammates were out, right now I was with two girls called Liza (Liza Koshy) and Jaiden (Jaiden animations). Someone threw a ball at Jaiden but I caught it. It was now three against four. I threw two balls and hit two people, Two left. Someone hit Jaiden and Liza caught a ball. One left.., this one was by far the trickiest, they dogged the ball with ease and caught lizas ball. "aw man" Liza said I giggled and threw the last ball at the girl, hitting her in the stomach hard. "what the hell was that for?!" she screamed. God, I hate it when girls scream at me. "stop moaning you big baby, I won, you lost, deal with it". I walked over to Liza and she high five me. "hey (y/n), wanna hang out Wednesday? Me and Liza and a few others are going to the nearby coffee shop" Jaiden asked. "sure, give me your number so we can talk later" I said "ok" I got both their numbers and said my goodbyes.

I was making my way to science when I bumped into someone. "s-sorry! My bad" I apologize and helped them up. "its no problem las, say have you got science with Dr Sharp?" I got a good look at the guy, he had piercing blue eyes, green hair and an Irish accen and the start of a scruffy beard. "yes I do, wanna walk together!" "if you don't mind, and by the way the names jack" (jacksepticeye) "well it nice to meet ya jack!"

I opened the door and sat next to mini and jack set next to me, I saw the short brown haired guy. He was throwing pieces of paper at me. I opened one. 'come to the back of the school at lunch, you better be there or your brother is dead.

I sighed and crumbled the paper up putting it in my pocket. Craig tapped my shoulder. "Yeah Craig?" I whispered. "I heard what happened with Tyler," he said. Jack listening. "Can we talk later, like at lunch?" The brown hair guy kicked my leg hard, jack must of notice because he glared at him. I hissed in pain. "S-Sure we can" I went back to doing my work.

I finished everything and was doing maths homework just to have time at home. The Bell rung and I walked out with Jack and Craig. "See you later (y/n)! Craig said walking to his next class. "(Y/n), what have you done to lui?" Jack asked. I sighed, "I got Tyler suspended and now his friends hate me, saying I have to be there 'slave' ". "Really?!, wait, you have arts Next, correct?" "Er yeah" "I have a friend that can look after you while you're in arts, a lot of the banana bus crew are in there" "banana bus crew?" " yeah that's what they're called, it's a stupid name, to be honest but there very seriou and harmful, My friend's names mark and Felix, their goofballs" he smiled

"well were at art class, just say that jacka boy send you to them, they'll keep you company" he opened the door for me and gave me a goofy smile, the second bell rang. " on shoot I'm late!" he shouted and ran down the hall. I giggled.

1495 words