His Fangirl: Final

JISOO

Days had passed and everything went to normal.

I'm not stalking Bobby anymore, I'm not committing another crime again, even though it's not really a crime.

We became friends and things were better now than the usual. I can talk to him without any burden. But as an iKON member, they went to Japan again to perform, do encore concerts.

Seriously, I think they're more popular in Japan now than in Korea.

I hate boss. We just became friends and now he's taking him away from me.

And the rumors had subsided now. Thank goodness.

° ° °

BOBBY

We, iKON, were currently inside our waiting room because the show's about to start.

I opened my phone to open unseen messages and emails.

My lips curved a smile when I saw her name.

iKON Fighting! - JiSoo

I was about to reply when YunHyeong appeared behind me.

"Why are you smiling?" He asked, raising an eye brow.

"None of your business." I didn't mind him and continued typing on my phone.

"Hey! Don't distract our lover boy. He's trying to reply to her. And oh, Bobby, it's a group message. It was sent to all of us, not only you so stop day dreaming." Somebody just popped my bubble of happiness and he's no other than Kim DongHyuk.

"Hahahaha! Look at him! He was smiling like an idiot earlier but when he heard DK, his face just went the-end-of-the-world expression." Hanbin yelled with a matching laugh from my members.

I loathe you guys.

"He's probably killing DongHyuk right now inside his mind." I heard JunHoe said.

"And also me." Hanbin added.

"He's killing all of us actually." Chan butted in.

"Hahahaha." So funny...

° ° °

"Bob, have you seen this?" I settled myself beside DongHyuk at his bed and sat.

We just finished setting the stage on fire and we're at the hotel now, resting.

DongHyuk showed me his phone and my eyeballs almost popped out.

I couldn't believe my eyes.

Jisoo's with a guy on the guys instagram update. What the hell?!

"Who is he?" I asked Dong while scanning the photo intently.

"Kim Ki Bum, YG Kplus Model." He answered nonchalantly.

"Why is he with Jisoo?"

"Don't ask me, ask her." Dong Hyuk replied, dismissing what I asked.

I fished my phone out of my pocket and searched the guys name.

My curiousity's killing me. And right now, I felt like a stalker.

My eyebrow raised at its desired peak when the account of that KiBum guy popped out. There's already a lot of pictures of him and Jisoo together.

Are they always like this? Are they close? But I've never seen this guy before. How did they met?

There's a picture of them in the cafeteria, in the lobby, and even in the parking lot. What's their relationship with each other? Are they dating? No, I hope not...