I stood up and walked towards the door. I was surprised when I opened the door because there were two bottled waters waiting at the doorway as soon as I opened it.

I took it and noticed a note. I read the note that was attached to both bottles, Your members said that you're practicing alone. Don't torture yourself, you need to rest and drink some. Fighting! J 

Pch. Useless.

I threw away these bottles and went downstairs to refill my tumbler.

° ° °

Rise and shine cutiepie from an Unregistered number.

"Hey, did you give my number to someone?" I asked Hanbin which was sitting next to me.

"Ask JunHoe." He replied.

I stood up and went to JunHoe's room, he's playing with his phone.

"Did you give my number to someone?" I asked as I sat beside him.

"No." He replied shortly. His tone made me realize that I disturbed him.

So, I stood up quietly instead of pissing him off. I'm just gonna ask the others.

"Ah! Yes, I remembered I gave it to Jisoo." JunHoe's answer made my knees wiggle.

"What?! How could you give my number to a stalker!?" I yelled.

"Why? We all have her number." JunHoe answered like it was nothing.

Damn, everyone's been bewitched by that winch.

° ° °

Lunch time! Eat your food baby boy

Snacks! Snacks! Snacks!

Take care!

Be careful going home

Good night. Dream about me.

Sweet dreams!

Where are you? I don't see you at the cafeteria.

I miss you already.

Geez, this lady's driving me insane.

She kept on texting me after she got my number. And every after practice, there's a bottled water in our doorway and it always has a note that says cheesy lines.

She's so shameless. 

And it's getting worse as days passed, she started to follow me around. She's even attending our fan meeting when she can see us every day at YG building.

And I bet there's a lot of stolen shots of me in her gallery. I know that for sure because I always caught her taking pictures of me everywhere I go.

She just don't know when to stop. She's not like that to the other members. Why am I the only one suffering here?

She even fought with a fan for my autograph one time.

I don't know what to do anymore. She's so irritating.

I went to the cafeteria alone because I lost on rock-paper-scissor game and they ordered me to buy a snack.

Then, the mighty universe must've hated me so much because I bumped into her. I stopped at my tracks and glared at Jisoo.

"I'm not following you. I swear!" Jisoo defended herself when she saw my expression. "My members told me to buy smoothies that's why I'm here." 

I looked at her hands and it's loaded with smoothies.

"I guess we were just destined to be together." My eyes went back to her face that's now smiling widely.

Tss. I turned and walked away with my hands inside my pocket.

"See you around cutie boy!" I heard Jisoo yelled and I just lowered my head because we're not alone inside the cafeteria and it's so embarrassing.

I ordered snacks despite of my embarassing moment earlier then I went inside the elevator, coincidentally I was with Tablo.

"I heard you have a girlfriend, King of Youth." Tablo stated which shocked me.

"What?"

"I just heard. Is it true? I also heard that she's a trainee here."

"No. It's not true."

"Ah, really? Then, good luck for your comeback!" I beamed at him before walking out the elevator.

That stalker is so dead.

I entered our dance practice room and it was unusually quiet.

I placed all the snacks on the table and surprisingly, nobody attacked the snack I bought.

It's weird seeing them not running for food.

I saw my members looking at the computer's monitor while holding their breaths.

I was walking towards them when all of them automatically shifted their heads at me.

"What's wrong with you guys? Why are you staring at me like that?" Fear rose inside me.

"You gotta see this." JunHoe stated which gave me shivers.

I walked to them then I saw the computer's monitor.

iKON's member is in a relationship with a trainee  This is the headline of Naver and it is trending number 1 in Korea.

"But it doesn't say my name." I said.

"But we all know it's you. Even our fans know it's you." DongHyuk answered.

"How come?" I asked with my eyebrow raise.

"Have you looked at Jisoo's profile?" YunHyeong's question made me grabbed my phone and searched Jisoo's name on instagram.

After a few clicks, I saw her account.
Then I saw all of my stolen pictures that she took.

"How can she took your picture every day?" Jay looked amazed while scanning all of my photos in her account.

"This is too much." I stopped scrolling at my phone and stood up.

I stormed out of the room while my members just watched me walking away.

That trainee is causing so much trouble.

I searched for Jisoo in their dance practice room but she was not there, her members said that she still hasn't arrived.

I impatiently went downstairs and there I saw Jisoo, clutching her phone tightly in a corner.

I went near her and pulled her arm without any warning.

There's no people around here so I yelled at her, "What do you think you were doing?!"

"I- I didnt mean to."

"Didn't mean what? You know this would affect our comeback plans." I'm so angry right now and her being in denial doesn't help, "What were you thinking?!"

"I swear I didn't do anything." Jisoo's eyes were now glistening with tears, "This article just popped up out of nowhere."

"What do you mean nowhere? You keep on following me around, uploading stolen photos of me and declaring to everyone that I'm your boyfriend!" I clenched my fist and clenched my jaw, "Does that sound like nowhere to you?! Huh?! Do you even have a mind to think what will happen if this kind of thing spreads?!"

Jisoo visibly shivered, "I'm s-sorry."

"Sorry? Is that it? Just sorry?!"

"But there's n-nothing I can do."

"Then you shouldn't have done that in the first place." I've said enough. I turned around and heaved a deep sigh.

This is a mess.

"Bobby—"

"Stop. Just stop. Please."