The hospital Part 1

A/n Hello again my pups how are you? I'm here again with another chapter I hope you enjoy!! Please play the video while reading ok!!

The darkness that is the first thing I saw. I felt like I was floating in space. I know this place I thought. This place is my mind the serenity of the nothingness, the Calm that comes with the color black which surrounds me. I know that I need to wake up, so I try to open my eyes, nothing happens, I try again and I am blinded by fuzzy blobs of color. I blink a couple of times to properly see and am greeted by a ceiling. I sit up using all of my strength to be meet by a rushing feeling and a pounding headache. I quickly hold my head to only feel bandages covering the entirety of my head. I began to shake as a replay of the drive to the restaurant hits me like a Mini movie in my head which in turn makes my headache double in pain.
Just as the replay of events in my head comes to a stop, a male doctor who was an older man came in and looked at me with a smile that seemed to hide surprise, worry, and excitement all at once. He came closer an asked me how I was doing. I answered sluggishly "I'm fine" but I asked "what happened", His face darkened and looking me in the eyes he wavered a bit then he said, "YOU DIED". What the heck, what did he just say, I'm not in a flipping game! I mean like come on, honestly I wake up and the first thing I hear is "You Died" I mean like in what reality is that even ok, like ease me into it but nooooo!! He had to drop that bomb on me! I mentally raged at him, before I calmly said to him. " I died what do you mean" I looked at him dazed I'm sitting right here, maybe I should explain your situation with your parents present. I'll call them they are in the hospital cafeteria, I will be back shortly with that he left my room to fetch my parents. I wondered if they were alright. I hope Cameron is alright knowing her she was probably a wreck worrying about every little thing. I had also hoped my family was ok since the last thing I remembered was a semi truck barreling Towards our car. I pondered over the statement he had made, I said those words over and over mentally, "You Died" what did he mean. I think I'm alive because I'm pretty sure that heaven doesn't look like a hospital room. I looked around the room it was pretty blank four boring walls two chairs, a table and two doors the one the doc went out and the other one what had gold lettering plastered on it what said bathroom.

 I looked around the room it was pretty blank four boring walls two chairs, a table and two doors the one the doc went out and the other one what had gold lettering plastered on it what said bathroom

Just thinking of the word made me have to go really bad. Just as I was going to get off the bed a pinch in my arm reminded me that I was hooked to a heart monitor and a IV drip I slowly and cautiously took out the needle trying not to get blood everywhere and make a mess and not freak myself out as well, I wouldn't do so well if blood started to spew everywhere but with ease the needle slid out of my arm and I removed the heart monitor patch as well. Now free I swung my legs over the side of the bed and jumped off causing my legs to give out which was strange as I used my bed as support I wobbled to the bathroom door. I switched the light only to reveal a handsome young man standing in the doorway the young man had black hair, (f/c) eyes, and   (s/c) skin. I yelp in surprise to add more surprise the boy did the same thing I did, then it hit me I was looking in a mirror. What's going on why was this boy staring back at me, what happened to my usual   (original f/c) eyes, Rosie cheeks and long (f/c) hair go? Thinking of all the scary hospital movies I watched I thought it was trick mirror and so I looked around the mirror for any buttons of sorts but then I really scared myself by thinking it was cursed so,  I started waving my hands around like an idiot and wiggling my fingers and saying in a ghost-like voice saying "curse be gone". Nothing happened, now I was really hysterical my eyes threating to burst with tears "how is this possible" as I brought my hands to my face to calm myself down just then the door to my room opened revealing the doctor and my parents. I couldn't hold back any longer as soon as I saw my mom I broke down crying hugging her tightly, "was she always this small" I thought as I squeezed her. Honey is that you, she asked with tears in her eyes as she patted my back calming me down a bit,  I squeaked out a yes mom are you alright is Cam alright too". "We will get to that later honey lets talk to the doctor he will explain what's going on", "please sit down," she said with that, I sat down on the bed while my parents sat on the chairs. I was impatient "what happened?" Why was I in a boys body? My questions where about to be answered for better or for worse.

A/n: soooo! My pups how did I do? Huh? I am open to critics! Please tell me should I continue??