Chapter 2

I ran downstairs fast with my heart beating with fear. What was she going to tell me? I guess I had to find out.

"Did you get an A+ on you spelling test?"

I hesitated.

"Uh... "

"Or, did you get a C+?!"

"I-I... A C PLUS"

"It doesn't matter. How did you make this an A+?"

"The white-out." I held my head in fear and shame.

"I'm very disappointed in you Eliza." She calls me Elizabeth when she is mad. Eliza when she is disappointed.

"I'm sorry mom. But I really did study! All night! And I really don't want a tutor!"

"We agreed that if you got an A then you wouldn't have a tutor. I e-mailed your teacher and he said you will meet her after school every Wednesday and Friday."

"But mom! I have gymnastics on Wednesdays! I can't miss practice!"

"You won't. Its an hour long. Practice starts at 3:30. You will be 30 minutes late. School comes first."

"But-"

"No. Its final. And we'll discuss your punishment for faking your grades later."

"Fine."

"Now go upstairs ad go to bed."

~~~~~~~~

Its now Wednesday. First day of tutoring.

I walk in the library looking for my tutor.

"Lily?" I heard a soft voice from a distance. It was a handsome teenage boy. About 13. Two years older than me.

"Here I am," I say back.

"I heard from Mr. Colins that you have dyslexia?"

"Apparently," I say obnoxiously. We go through a few books. I can't help but glance at him every time I have the chance. He's really smart. And has dreamy eyes and... Ugh I'm day dreaming- about him. Haha.

"Lily? You there? You kinda zoned out."

"Ya. I'm defiantly here." I say back.

---------

Its gymnastics time! I can't wait to spend the next hour in a half flipping and doing tricks. *sigh* Feels weirdly good to be in a sweaty gym haha.

"Lily? Where have you been? We always get slushies before practice. What were you doing?"

"Ummm..." It was embarrassing to have a tutor. I couldn't eve tell my best friend. What was i gonna say?

"I was just.........