Chapter 5: WTH...

Start from the beginning

Max once again, had a million things going through his head about what he had just down with Harvey. He thought that it'd be fine. Harvey was literary watching them from the bathroom.

Harvey's thoughts 

---------------

Oh my god. My best friend, cousin, everything is gay, and so am I. I want to join in so badly, but then Max would've been lying. 

Back to the main room

----------------------

D - Yea I'm sure. I haven't done it in a while.

M - Okay.

Max unzipped Dylan's pants slowly, making eye contact with him, the entire time he was doing it. 

Once it was done, Max could see Dylan's boxers with his well sized dick in it. A good 7.25 inches, larger than both his and his brother. Max pulled down Dylan's boxers and pants out. He instinctively kissed Dylan, as it also just seemed like the right time. They fought over for dominance in their mouths with their tongues. 

Dylan's dick was a large 7.25 inch member. He had the same amount of pubic hair as Max and Harvey. His ass was also hairless, with some starting to grow. Everything looked very similar to Max's and Harvey's. 

Max started to give Dylan a hand job very quickly and Dylan quickly started moaning.

D - Don't stop Max, that feels so fucking good. 

M - Yesss Dylan.

Max continues, but he feels the pressure building up in Dylan. He stops

D - Why'd you stop.

M - Because I want to do something else.

D - What do you mean?

M - How about we have sex.

There, Harvey still watching them in the bathroom, slowly stroking his dick, leaking with a ton of pre-cum. He was so jealous of them and wanted to join but couldn't.

D - Sure... do you have condoms?

M - We're cousins, we're fine.

H - (Quietly) he stole that from me.

D - I guess so.

Max quickly undressed himself and grabbed the bottle of lube from Harvey's suitcase. 

Dylan hadn't seen it there before, even though it was in plain sight.

Max's POV

-----------------

I lubbed my dick up to get ready to penetrate Dylan.

M - Lay on your back, and spread your legs apart.

Dylan obliged.

I lubbed up his hole too. Then I slowly inserted it in.

D - OHH FUCK YEAAAA MAX, PUT IT ALL THE WAY IN

I was feeling so good, especially after doing it with Harvey. All of a sudden, I shoved my meager 6.5 inch member all the way up his ass. It felt good and I hit his prostate.

D - MOANSSSS (Idk what to write for this)

D - MORE MORE MORE

Quickly i removed it, being careful to not let it slip out and shoved it all the way back in. 

It wasn't very long before Dylan started doing a hand job to himself.

D - I'm going to cum Max.

M - Cum all over yourself, spray every last ml of your semen that you have. I will clean it up for you.

D - YESSSS

Dylan cummed. Harvey and me neither had seen that much sperm come out of a 15 year old boy ever. 

M - Oh my good Dylan, that's so much sperm.

Harvey instantly cummed when he saw Dylan cum. 

M - I'm going to cum Dylan.

I kept going faster and faster.

D - CUM IN ME

M - OH YEA I WILL

Faster and faster, the climax was so close. 

I could feel it, all of a sudden, everything came out. I painted his insides white. I shoved it all the way up, as far as I could go, further than before. 

D - Yes Max, fill me up.

I shot 3 good loads, compared to Dylan's 15 LARGE loads it was nothing. I had just had sex with Harvey the morning before, so I didn't have that much left in me

D - Max, how come you don't have that much in you? I thought you didn't masturbate...

M - I'm not sure, maybe I had an emission recently. 

I removed my dick from his ass, and saw my white and thicc cum flow out of his ass hole. 

I cleaned up Dylan's sperm all over his chest and went in for a kiss, I let his sperm flow into his mouth. 

D - Are you gay Max?

M - I don't know yet, we shall soon find out.

This left Dylan very puzzled about it. If Max was possibly gay, what about Harvey, the one that he thought was gay. 

We laid in bed next to each other for a while. Then Dylan put on his clothes, Max was still naked on top of his bed.

Harvey came in, pretending to close the door like he had just come in.

No one's POV

------------------------

H - Oh hey Dylan. Max, wtf, get some fucking clothes on

M - No, fuck you Harvey, I'll fuck you up if you talk about it again. 

D - umm... hey Harvey?

H - What's wrong?

D - Nothing, Harvey and I were just talking to each other. 

H - Oh okay, cya later.

D - Cya later.

Dylan left the room. 

M - Oh my good Harvey, that was so hot..

Harvey silenced him with a finger on his lip and went in for a ... 

-------------

How was that? Too much? Let me know!