EPILOGUE

I rushed into the pouring rain, feeling it wash away all my fear and doubts. I didn't care if I was soaked and my feet were wet, or that it was passed midnight. I reached Michael's hostel, stood on his door step and knocked on his door. I was dripping wet and cold, Michael opened the door and I felt goosebumps on my skin. My body trembled because of the cold but mostly because of the muscular sight of a topless sleepy Michael standing in front of me.
"Muwemi, what are you-"he started, and I leaned towards him and covered his mouth with a kiss. When he broke the kiss I looked into his eyes praying he could read my soul, "I love you Michael." I said to him. I didn't care if he didn't feel the same way, I was in love with him and I had to let him know before it was too late. "I don't care if you still want to hook up with Nancy or anyone else, I just don't want to lose you."
I cried out to him, dripping water from my head washing away my tears.
"You're the girl for me Muwemi, I need you in my life." He said to me, pulling me towards him and kissing me.
"I had a nightmare, and you died. I felt my world ending and that scared me!" I cried out, "I love you Michael, and I just-"
He pulled me closer to him and kissed me, I didn't care if I was dripping wet all I wanted to do was die in his arms. He pulled me inside his room and shut the door behind him, he took off my night Rob and threw it on the floor. I quickly kicked off my soaked shoes as he kissed my neck. I didn't want to live any second without him, I ran my fingers through his hair as our tongues tangled each other. I lifted my arms up as he removed my night dress and threw it on the floor. My nipples were exposed and hard because of the coldness. He kissed me again and pulled me close as my nipples rubbed against his muscular chest. I gasped for air when he ran his large fingers down my back and grabbed my buttocks. He kissed my neck and sucked on it, then put his large hands on my chest and cupped my breasts. I moaned as a wave of pleasure shit down my groin, "Make love to me Michael!" I cried out to him in a whisper.

If you enjoyed this part please

SCROLL FOWARD for more chapters ===>

DONT MIND THE ADVERTS JUST CANCEL THEM!

Vote.. *Hit the star buttion*

Comment
Share and
Recommend