Chapter 29: The Things I Love

I know you all will love this chapter

I know you all will love this chapter. Please vote and comment!
"Where the hell is Nick?" I asked Brandon and laid on his bed. "I don't know," he said and moved in his bed to give me space. I groaned, "I wanted to get breakfast," I said. "Ask Zion," he said. "But you're the person who loves the same food as me," I said. Brandon groaned and got out of bed. "You're annoying. I hope you know that," he said. I smiled and got off his bed. "I love you," I said and quickly left his room so he can get dressed.

I walked into Zion's room and he was on his phone in bed. "Wanna get breakfast?" I asked. "I'm down," he said and took the blankets off of him. I smiled and walked into Edwin and Austin's room. "Want to get breakfast?" I asked. They nodded and started to get dressed. I walked into Mom's room and she wasn't in here either. I sighed and walked into my room so I could finish getting dressed. I picked out a white shirt and some black jean shorts. I slipped on my checkered vans then fixed my hair.

When I was finished, I walk out to the living room and the boys were ready. "Ready?" I asked. They all nodded and I grabbed the car keys and we walked out to the car.

I drove to IHOP. It wasn't busy so we were seated quickly. I ordered a nutella and banana crepe. The food was made fast and as soon as we got it we started to eat. After we ate, I tried calling Nick, but he wasn't answering. "He's probably shopping, I think that's what he said he was going to do," Edwin said. I nodded and we decided to go an amusement park to waste time.

Since we had an odd number of people we forced Brandon to ride alone. Edwin and Austin were together while Zion and I were together.

We went on almost all of the rides, and it was already four. We decided to leave and we headed to a garden, so the boys can take pictures.

"This beautiful," I said as I looked around. "I know," Brandon said. The boys started taking pictures with some roses and sunflowers. Then we started walking. We walked down a path, the path had a trial of roses leading down it. "That's cute," I said. The boys nodded in agreement and the path led to a alter. There was pictures on a string hung up on the alter. I stepped closer to see what the pictures were off and widened my eyes when I noticed they were pictures of Nick and I. I looked back at the boys and they were smiling at me like idiots. I laughed and turned back to the pictures.

The last picture was a picture of just me smiling at the camera. Nick was behind the camera. Probably the reason why I was smiling so much. When I turned back around Nick was standing in the aisle and the boys were gone. I smiled, "What's going on?" I asked. Nick smiled and grabbed my hands.

"Okay first off," he started. "The day I fell in love with you is my favorite day. We were in the garage slow dancing and as I remembered the day we met, I remembered Brandon begging for us to go with him to see you at the diner and we all thought it should be done alone, but we went with him. As soon as I laid my eyes on you, I knew you were going to break my heart if you didn't say yes to going on a date with me. Then I realized that you were the girl Brandon came to see. It was even better, because I knew I could tell Brandon to help me out. But as I held you in my arms, I was so happy because your little body contained my happiness, that was when I fell in love with you," he said. I smiled and he laughed.

"Since your so clumsy, while we were dancing you accidentally tripped on my foot and you fell, then I realized that you were more than just my happiness. You made me laugh and smile, you care about me, you love me endlessly, you deal with the distance when I'm touring, you support the band, you're my number one fan, and you're so much more Kay," he said. I smiled and tears were falling down my face as he paused.

"I don't want to imagine a world without you Kaylee Miramontes, because that would be a nightmare. I want this love to be forever and ever, because honestly, I know you're the one, and I hope you think I'm the one too," he said and got down on a knee. He pulled out a ring box from his back pocket and he showed the ring that was inside. "Kaylee Miramontes, I am in love with you that words cannot explain the feelings I feel when I am around you. I want to be with you forever and ever. Will you marry me?" He asked. I smiled and cried. "Yes," I said and leaned down to kiss him. Nick smiled and stood up. He took the ring out of the box and he slipped it on my ring finger.

Nick pulled me into another kiss. The boys started cheering and my Mom was beside them as they clapped. Brandon was taking pictures of us. "You know Kay, he loves you so much he put a crease in his shoes," Zion said and pointed at Nick's shoes that had a crease from when he kneeled. Nick and I laughed and Zion congratulated us.

"Okay take a picture," Mom said. Nick and I posed for my mom and she took pictures of us. "So when is the wedding?" Edwin said. "Dude, they literally just got engaged," Brandon said. "Just gotta know when I have to look good," he said. We all rolled our eyes.

We walked around the garden for a little while then decided that we should get food since all of us were hungry. To celebrate the engagement we decided on going to the diner since that's where it all started.

We got seated and Christian and Jessica were there as well. I widened my eyes as I noticed a shiny ring on Jessica's ring finger and she was pregnant. "No way," I said as I motioned to the two of them. "Yup," Jessica said and smiled. I smiled and brought them into a hug. "I'm so happy for you two," I said. "Thank you," they said. "Why didn't you tell me!" I said and lightly pushed Christian. "It was a surprise!" he said. I rolled my eyes and slid into the booth.

Nick and Austin sat next to me while Zion sat across from me. "Let me see it," Lorelei said. I smiled and held out my hand. She gasped, "It's beautiful," she said. I smiled at Nick and she smiled at him too. "You really scored with her," Lorelei said. "Tell me about it," Nick said.

Nick showed me his phone and asked me to pick a picture. I picked one and he smiled.

(I know Kaylee doesn't have blonde hair, but I really liked this picture)

Liked by prettymuch, brandon_arreaga, and 3,472 otherstherealnickmara I liked her, so I put a ring on itbrandon_arreaga smart idea palzionkuwonu wife her upprettymuchvids THE DAY HAS COME WHERE NICHOLAS CARTER MARA IS ENGAGED

therealnickmara I liked her, so I put a ring on it
brandon_arreaga smart idea pal
zionkuwonu wife her up
prettymuchvids THE DAY HAS COME WHERE NICHOLAS CARTER MARA IS ENGAGED

We ordered our food and while we waited for it we talked about some wedding plans. I tried to convince Brandon to be my maid of honor as a joke and he agreed to do it. How will I tell him I was just joking?