Morality

3rd Person:

Cries can be heard from the living room whilst the brown haired boy stood guiltily with a toy racing car held tightly behind his back in the kitchen. Thomas looked up at his mother as she told him sternly, "Thomas, you need to share your toys with your little brother so you can both play". Finally, his face lit up in a smile of understanding as he rushed to his brother Shea. "I'm sorry Shea," he said quietly "you can be the race car this time and then next time I get to play with it!" he finished his volume increasing in excitement. His brother agreed enthusiastically and ran hastily away down the hall, toy car in hand.

Thomas began to understand more and more about morality and kindness. He quickly became known as a happy, well behaved child who loved to play with others and soon inside his his head ran a tiny, gleefull figure laughing and shouting, creating tracks accross his brain. He ingrained the happy and childish memories into Thomas's head. The petite boy's eyes shone with childish wonder through his thick black glasses. His unintelligible shrieks of joy evaporated into a fit of giggles as he rolled on the floor when suddenly he sat up and screamed "PATTON!" only to carry on his merry antics right after.

The joyful toddler continued his energized antics encouraging Thomas to help and care for others whilst every now and then aiding him in his infant tantrums and petty feuds with his three brothers (he always made sure Thomas made it up to them after fights).

Patton continued to help Thomas in the bright, bubbly room alone up to his first year of kindergarten.