"Let's head home, it's getting late"

I just nodded my head and we walked home.

The walk home was silent. I didn't know what to say. What if Luke won't kiss me anymore because he saw Ryan kiss me. I'm just a mess, I wouldn't blame him if he wouldn't want to kiss me again.

We got home and headed up to Luke's room. He still hadn't said anything so I decided to speak up.

"Luke. Are you mad at me?"

He sat up on his bed and looked over to me sitting on the other end of the bed. He motioned for me to sit on his lap so I stood up to go sit on him. He wrapped his arms around me and I wrapped my legs around his waist and we sat like that on the bed for awhile in silence before he spoke.

"I'm not mad at you. He was the one who kissed you, but I can't help but wonder what he was talking about in the gym." Luke said.

"He came up to me and tried to come up onto me like at the park but I kneed him were the sun don't shine and got away."

"Next time he does something to you I need you to tell me. I want to protect you. For now just try to stay with me as much as you can."

"Okay. Now let's get some sleep I'm tired."

Luke nodded his head as I got up from his lap and went into the bathroom to change into my pyjamas. I came back and Luke was gone. I guess he was still planning on sleeping in the guest room. I really was hoping he would sleep in here so my bad dreams would go away. I crawled into bed and shut off the lamp.

Not to long after the door opened and someone who I assume was Luke walked in. He climbed into bed and wrapped his arms around me.

"I thought you left to go to the the guest bed to sleep." I admitted.

"No I went to say goodnight to mom and dad. Unless you want me to sleep in the guest bedroom."

"No! Uhm I-I mean no you make my bad dreams go away."

With that being said Luke snuggled closer to my body and I drifted off into a nice peaceful sleep.

I woke up Sunday morning to the sound of someone banging on the front door. I untangled myself from Luke and left to go answer the door quietly. I checked the clock before leaving the bedroom and it was 9am. Luke's parents must have already gone to work. I walked down and opened the door to come face to face with the one person I didn't want to see. My father.

"You're coming home with me now you little whore." Were the first words out of his mouth.

He grabbed my arm and tried pulling me out the door. I screamed for Luke.

"Luke! Help!"

"Shut up bitch!" He slapped me across the face so hard I fell onto the ground. He then began kicking my ribs over and over again. Then he kicked my back. The last thing I remember was Luke running down the stairs yelling my name and then everything went black.

****Luke's P.O.V****

I can't believe after that asshole kicked her out he came back and did that to her. He had some nerve hurting her in my home. He was going to pay for this.

I am currently sitting in the hospital waiting for the nurses to say anything about Skyy. When I woke up to hear her screaming I was scared for my life. I ran down to see the most horrible sight I've ever seen in my life. Her father was kicking her over and over again. I punched him in the back of the head and he fell straight to the ground. I went over to Skyy and she was unconscious. I called an ambulance and now here we are.