They sighed and gave me a nod before leading the way to their car.

As I walked out of the house I stopped walking suddenly which caused the person behind me to bump into me.

"Oh mian." He apologized. I recognize that voice anywhere. It's Chanyeol.

I didn't reply him and quickly boarded the car.

"Eh? Where's Sehun and Luhan?" I asked as I realized they weren't here.

"Erm... They didn't want to come so they stayed at home along with Tao." He said awkwardly but I allowed it to slide.

-

"Em does anyone know where we're going?" I asked.

"You will find out soon." Suho told me but I didn't like it.

"Someone better tell me or I'm gonna scream." I told them in a sassy tone.

"Woah princess get a grip of yourself. We ain't kidnapping you." Baekhyun played along in a sassy way as well.

I laughed at him and the rest giggled.

"It is because I don't know where we're going. Technically, I'm being kidnapped, gay boy." I joked. The fact that when he uses his sass, it makes him look and sound gay. Not to mention how it acts around the other exo members.

I've seen it all.😂

"Yah! I ain't gay!" He shouted only to make me laugh even harder.

"Quiet down. I can't stand all these rackus." Kris said and we only quitened down.

When he speaks it's pretty scary like how oppa is angry.

~

               "The cafe?" I asked as the car came to a halt.

"I need my coffee." Xiumin said as he got off.

"So we drove for 15 minutes just to get xiumin oppa a cup of coffee?" I questioned.

"Suck it up princess." Baekhyun smiled as he hopped off.

I chased him down the car just to smack him." I'm a queen."

"It's called Princess temper Eun Na." Baekhyun said.

Maybe because I'm shorter than him. Maybe...

I then tiptoed and smacked him on the head.

"Ouch..." He groaned in pain and I stuck out my tongue.

"I'm not complaining." I laughed as I ran inside.

"XIUMIN OPPA!" I laughed while I ran towards him.

"YAH! KIM EUN NA!" Baekhyun shouted while chasing after me.

I quickly hid behind Xiumin Oppa as he protects me from Baekhyun Oppa.

"Yah enough. We're in public." Xiumin said and Baekhyun nodded while I stuck out my tongue at him.

"Oppa, I want a mocha please." I said to him and he added it to his order.

"Gumawo." I thanked him as I went to join the rest who was seated near the windows.

As me and Baekhyun arrived, Chanyeol didn't look happy whatsoever.

Maybe because of me?!
Why am I even caring?

I went to sit in between Suho and Kai as Baekhyun sat beside Chanyeol.

Soon, Xiumin came back with our orders.

"Gumawo." I thanked him as I took my coffee from him.

"After this where are we going?" I asked as I sipped on my coffee.

"Theme park?" Baekhyun suggested and we all agreed.

~

             We reached the theme park's entrance. "I will get the tickets." Chanyeol said as he left to the ticket counter.

"So... About you and Chanyeol." Xiumin started off a conversation because we were both standing beside each other.

"What about him?" I asked.

"You planning to forgive him?" Xiumin asked but I shrugged. I actually don't know.

"Should I?" I asked him.

He laughed and answered," It's all your choice, not mine."

Maybe I should forgive him...

But before I could think further, he came back with the tickets.

"Thanks." I smiled at him when he passed me my tickets.

~

Now, it's time to play.

||6pm||

           We were done with the theme park. Now, were all separated.

I was left with Chanyeol. Awkward.

I turned to look at him but immediately, he turned away.

"Oi!" I snapped and he turned back with a shocked expression on his face.

"Follow me." I told him and lead him to the nearby beach.

The sunset was about to happen and there was a strong gust of wind blowing. I tried my best to keep my hair in place but the wind sent it flying into my face.

"Aish..." I cursed as I quickly grabbed a rubber band which was hanging on my hand and tied my hair into a messy ponytail.

"You look pretty when your angry." He spoke and I looked at him.

I could feel myself blushing but I can't help it.

"I'm sorry for making things hard on you. I was unreasonable." I lowered my head.

"It wasn't your fault. Don't blame yourself."

"It was..."

"Have you actually signed those papers?" I asked which caught him off guard.

"Excuse you!" He exclaimed and I gasped.

"Of course I haven't. I told you I was sorry." He smiled and I smiled back.

"So we're cool?" I asked and he nodded.

~

            After the sun setted, I looked at Chanyeol who was looking so handsome at night.

His smile...

Cutest.♥

"Wanna see some magic?" He asked pulling me out of my thoughts.

"Sure."

He hands then clenched into a fist and he told me to give it a blow and I did.

He opened his hands and I gasped. It was our rings.

"HOW? Didn't you throw it down the building?" I asked in shock.

"You didn't look carefully, honey." He cooed.

"I didn't throw them." He smiled and I simply face-palmed myself for being a fool.

"I'm the fool." I whispered but because it was too quiet at the beach he heard it.

"And your my fool." He whispered back.

I got a feeling I'm gonna write a shitty ending. SO JUST WARNING.

This may actually already be a ending but I can tell you... IT'S NOT. Of course I don't want it to end so quickly.

Thank you for reading this chapter.🙈♥