Part two

Wednesday

                                        It was a beautiful day at school, when james go to school he said "by mom" when he got in, he saw the bullies and the bullies are scaring all the students and teachers(they scared the teachers by bringing some knife.*their bad*)and then james was trying to squeeze in and said"hey luke, (the leader of the bullies name) why are you doing that you guys are deadly! are you out of your mind" said james scaredly.

                                       Then, now the bullies are triying to catch him but he remembered what mom gave him, a fast and light shoes, so now he ran faster to his house he locked the door, while the bullies are trying to get in the house, james and her mom called the police.

                                       Then the bullies heared the police, they were trying to ran away but they are surounded so they were captured.

                                       Now, every body likes james but james said "do not say thank you to me, say thank you to god because he's the one who teached me to be strong and tough" and a few minutes, everybody said "thank you lord for saving us" then mom was so proud at him and mom said "good thing i have a tough son" said mom proudly.