The Whole Story

Ali POV

When I felt Emily kiss me back from being in the coma, I started to cry happiness. She was very confused and so I decided to review everything from the time the doorbell rang until now, leaving out no details. Not only for Emily but for myself and the other girls to make sure they remember the same thing. Spencer was wheeled in in a wheelchair and listened. I started: Well Em, we all spent the night at your house when the doorbell rang. I hid and you answered the door. I heard 4 thuds and knew A had come. They went after you guys to find me. I called Caleb, Ezra and Toby because I knew they would want to find you as much as I did. We met up and decided to split up in 2s. Toby and I saw A go to an alley and we followed. We found a basement and saw all of you taped to your chairs. We closed the door and called people I thought could be A. I found out at least 5. "Are you ready?" I asked and they all nodded their heads yes so I continued. Mona, I looked at Emily, Paige, Jenna, I looked at Hanna, Lucas and then I paused. Spencer being her brainiac self stated, "I counted 4." I looked at her and said, "Spencer your sister is the fifth A member. She burst into tears and couldn't stop. Aria went to comfort her but she wheeled away toward the waiting room. She knew Melissa was out there and was about to give her a piece of her mind. I thought about stopping her but everyone knows never to stop a Hastings on a war path.