"Boredom." Cain answers immediately. Loki chuckles.

"No, I don't think that's true. I think, Father of Murder, that you want people to think you're good." Loki replies coyly, walking around the bar. "I think that you want people to look at you differently. To not see the monster that you are, and instead see a hero." Loki continues until he's right in front of Cain who is watching him closely. "But I'm afraid that's not going to be the case." With that, Loki touches Cain's chest with the tip of his scepter. The light glows and seeps into Cain's chest but just as it reaches Cain's eyes, it powers off. Loki stares at the spot where his scepter and Cain's chest meet in shock.

"Sorry to disappoint you, Lolo, but you see, I have no soul for you to take over." Cain coos, pushing the scepter away with his left index finger. "I lost that when I succeeded in killing my brother, which, by the way, want some pointers?" Cain asks teasingly, leaning in close.

"But... how?" Loki asks, surprised. Cain smirks evilly at Loki as he leans ever closer, their noses inches from brushing.

"Tell me, are gods scared of the dark?" Cain asks huskily, his candy apple green eyes shifting to pure black.

     Loki backs away in fear

Loki backs away in fear. "No..." Loki whispers and Cain grins.

"Yes." Cain hisses. "You know, I never would've went out of my way to find you before the others. No, you brought this on yourself. I could let the other killings go, I didn't know any of them. But you had to go and kill a man I knew, a good man." Cain growls, pulling his blade out. "Now I have to kill you."

"Stand down, Cain." Tony orders as he enters his penthouse. Cain spins to glare at the human with his black eyes, making Tony freeze in his step. Cain's eyes return to normal as he sheathes his knife. "Would you like a drink?" Tony offers the God of Mischief, taking Cain's halfway finished glass and refilling it, passing it back to the demon, before pouring himself some. Loki eyes the demon before his gaze flickers to Tony when he realizes Cain's not going to do anything with Tony around.

"Stalling me won't change anything." Loki replies, effectively rejecting the drink. Cain snorts, guzzling down the bitter beverage.

"No, no, no!" Tony chastises. "I'm threatening." Tony corrects. "No drink? You sure? I'm having one." To prove his point, he starts drinking from the glass he poured himself.

"The Chitauri are coming, nothing will change that." Loki sneers. Cain scratches at his head, wondering where he's heard the name before.

"The Avengers." Tony states. Loki stares at the human, confused. Cain snatches the bottle of whiskey from Tony and drinks straight from the bottle. Tony's right brow quirks before he shakes his head and looks back at Loki. "It's what we call ourselves, sort of like a team. 'Earth's Mightiest Heroes' type of thing." Tony elaborates.

"Yes, I've met them." Loki deadpans, unimpressed.

Tony smiles. "Yeah, takes us a while to get any traction, I'll give you that one." Tony huffs a small, fake, laugh. "But, let's do a head count here. Your brother, the demi-God;" Tony starts to list from behind the bar. Loki turns to face the large window and from his seat, Cain can see Tony put on a high tech bracelet. "A demon, who can take what you demi-Gods dish out."