We arrived in Truman, and I stepped off of the bus with Jacob. Eric had went on home. He took my hand in his again and we stood at the bus stop for a moment.

"Are you ready?" Jacob asked.

"Yeah..I-I guess." I stuttered.

"Just relax, I know you're a little nervous but I promise they'll treat you just like family." Jacob explained.

"Okay." I said.

"Now, your siblings should already be here all moved in and what not." Jacob said.

"Alright." I said.

"Come on." Jacob said.

With that being said, I timidly held on to his hand as we made our way up a hill towards a huge mansion. The gates opened, letting in and we walked to the front door where Jacob unlocked it with a key and went inside. I followed him inside the beautiful home, in complete awe I looked around everywhere.

Suddenly as I was casually looking around, I was attacked by hugs.

"Phiona!" I heard small voices yell out in unison. I looked down to see April, Tyson, Kendrick, and Kyle. They all looked so happy which brought tears of joy to my eyes.

"Hey babes." I sniffle, hugging them all individually. I picked Tyson up and held him in my arms.

"Phi Phi! We got our own rooms and everything." April exclaimed excitedly.

"That's great loves." I smiled as they began to show me around the mansion. "Where's your new foster parents and brother?" I asked.

"Oh, they went to go get dinner for everybody. They should be back any minute." April said.

As she said that, the door opened. In walked a man, woman, and a young man. I stood close to Jacob, still holding Tyson in my arms. I wasn't used to meeting new people, so of course my shyness took over me.

"Oh Jacob your back." the man said, coming towards us.

"Yes sir, I would like for you to meet, Phiona. Phiona this is Mr. Cole Roberts, his wife Victoria Roberts, and their son Collin Roberts." Jacob explained.

"Aww, she's beautiful." Mrs. Roberts said.

"Thank you." I shyly said.

"She's so shy, we're not going to hurt you sweetheart." Mr. Roberts said.

I nodded my head with a soft smile.

"She's just not used to meeting new people, it'll take her a minute to warm up to you guys." Jacob said.

"Its okay, well I'm going to get started on dinner. Collin and Jacob, if you'll show Phiona her room please. I'll appreciate it. April, would you like to come help me?" Mrs. Roberts explained.

"Of course." April smiled widely.

"Yes ma'am." Jacob said in unison with Collin.

I was still in awe. They were really polite and sweet. I already had a soft spot for Mrs. Roberts in my heart even though we had just met. She somewhat reminded me of a younger version of Mama Claudia when she was healthy. I smiled to myself, as I followed Jacob and Collin upstairs.

We ended up in an all purple and black room. It had a full size bed. It was so gorgeous. Something, I had never ever had in my life before. I set Tyson down, as I walked further into what they said would be my room. I couldn't believe it. I stood in amazement.

"Do you like it?" Collin asked.

"Yes, I love it." I responded.

"Good. Make yourself at home sis and I'm going to go help mom out in the kitchen." Collin explained.